Ferrari F1 World Championship/ Big Prizes sponsored by NGEnergizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,320 comments
  • 73,922 views

On which day should our race take place

  • Thursday 9 pm gmt start q

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Sunday 9 pm gmt start q

    Votes: 28 75.7%

  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely up for some practice, but I won't be back from work until at least 5pm cst (11pm GMT). Also, I won't be able to participate in the series if it's held on Thursdays, but Sundays should be fine.

Ok mate yes we drive sundays:tup:
Then you can drive.
Yes i come later for practise with you.
 
Ok Guys we must open spots for the new drivers.
I know which drivers drive and which not.
I say now which drivers i put out from the tables.

aBrick
EndLesS-Wilso
green, beacuse he have not time on this later start, very sad.
joetruckv8, he was anyway reserve driver.
skengdigi

I put this drivers from the table because i know he dont drive.
And i put the new 5 drivers in Table, i know this drivers drive.
 
Yeah sorry guys :(, if I can I'll drop by if there's room for me 👍. Looks like you guys have some great drivers here, It should be a good season :).
 
yes sad mate,
Maybe you can drive sometimes as reserve or??
 
One more thing the drivers that dont have a team.
Pls say it me here.
Because our first race start sunday.
And all must stay in a team.

I'm still in need of a teammate, I should be able to make every race, unless an unforeseen circumstance.
 
faceman you can teaming up with VTi-DOHC a very good driver is that ok for you??
Which team name i should put in the table??
 
endlesss wilso is pretty reliable. Did he say he couldn't race?
 
He never write bac.
And last pre saesion race he was also not there.
 
Guys OP is new that was hard work.
 
GTP_Racingworld add me on psn ProPersian we could meet up for some practice/tuning
 
Oh my!! seems like I will be on the bottom of the grid :nervous: This is plenty of fast drivers :lol:
 
Yeah...quite a number here now. 12 regulars? And I have to worry about the FGTC beforehand. Depending on how much energy I have left over after that race I may skip some of these races. So immortal, I think that should be ok considering Ferrari F1 has a history of skippers (my guess is 70% turnout rate).
 
Yeah...quite a number here now. 12 regulars? And I have to worry about the FGTC beforehand. Depending on how much energy I have left over after that race I may skip some of these races. So immortal, I think that should be ok considering Ferrari F1 has a history of skippers (my guess is 70% turnout rate).

Ok Rich but i hope anyway you can drive all races.
Then you can fight for the win.
 
Yeah...quite a number here now. 12 regulars? And I have to worry about the FGTC beforehand. Depending on how much energy I have left over after that race I may skip some of these races. So immortal, I think that should be ok considering Ferrari F1 has a history of skippers (my guess is 70% turnout rate).

Rich!! Team Lotus is disappointed. I forgot about that other league you run. Damn, now you're going to be fatigued. As someone whose run a league and struggled to get drivers you can appreciate the desire for a full grid. Get plenty of rest.
 
Yes Rich try to drive all races then you can win maybe the championship
 
Yes Rich try to drive all races then you can win maybe the championship

Think of the children Rich. Think of the children. They will be ever so gutted.
 
The Mustardaddict I know needs no rest!
 
Guys i want to make a 50 Lap Race today in Laguna Seca.
Its heavy difficult track.
Maybe we can get some drivers.
Antz and stickboy1980 and GANGSTA are always there.
Maybe we get more.
Say me when you have time.
 
I am working on a reno, but set a time and I'll try.
 
I would be interested in competing in this championship. If there's no grid places left put me down as a reserve driver.
 
yea set a time and ill try to b there
 
I'll be available around 6pm cst (12 gmt) tonight for some more practice.
 
Is our normal race time ok for our 50 lap race?
10 pm gmt q start 15 minutes later the race??
Gman we can practise also then when you are there.
 
what time is the normal practice time during weekdays guys..??
 
i think 9 pm gmt would do better..

sry doublepost
 
for me is 9 pm gmt also good.
But we have some US Boys here.
 
Immortal, can you PM me you ferrari setup seen as im not in the championship? I just cant set it up lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back