Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,260 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
First World Championship Race Daytona Road 50 Laps
17.6.2012
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race
​

If you dont can drive pls write it here.
We must know how many drivers we are today.
 
Last edited:
Oshawa-Joe
I can't make it tomorrow. Going out to watch the Euro and won't be in any shape to drive.

Sorry guys, someone else will have to be the back marker today.
 
Not guaranteed for me tonight. Visiting parents and ps3 might take a while to unpack. Plus dont have my wheel with me, only my ds3
 
Ok Joe very sad.
Ok red thats good.
I hope you can drive ips.
 
Hey immortal, I mite be free tonite so if your stuck for drivers I could drive? I can do some practise after work to see if I can handle the car :S
 
If you dont can drive pls write it here.
We must know how many drivers we are today.

I will only start next week due to a previous compromise, like i told you before.
Have a nice race guys, enjoy it.
Maybe i have time to see it a bit, just at end, don´t know yet.
 
I just want to make something very clear.

Seems the following quote may have been interpreted the wrong way:

You weren't around when he came back. 'nuf said...

What I meant by "'nuf said" was that it was enough said from me. In no way was this meant as an insult nor to be condescending towards anyone. I was going to go into detail about some of the things that were said, however I opted to take a higer road by not creating more drama. In any case, it is very possible that I may have take his coments the wrong way as well, hence should I ever see him online, I will give him the benefit of the doubt...
 
Hey immortal, I mite be free tonite so if your stuck for drivers I could drive? I can do some practise after work to see if I can handle the car :S

ok aBrick.
I open very soon the practise lobby.
I think a place is free for you.
 
happy fathers day to all the dads out there racing with us today.. Good Luck at Daytona Road Course and godspeed through the busstop everyone haha..
 
Practise Lobby is open guys join.
Its my private lobby.
 
I seriously need to do something about football(soccer) and race days. I am taking part in more leagues than ever before and hardly get to practice, they all seem ti clash with football mathches too. I still havent practiced for tonight, dont have enough days to get to motegi on GT academy, need to feed and prep baby ready for bed before qually, its all a bit too much for me.
 
I'm coming, hopefully Quali hasn't started yet.
 
Q start in 7 mins guys.
 
sorry I left guys, but was having a nightmare of a race. Started to get in the way so better off just leaving! I'll hopefully have a better race next time. Good luck :)
 
I get a stupid disconnect server when I was having my most consistent race yet! I had a nice battle with ArtMannn for 3rd and had consistency with me but for some reason I get disconnected! So angry right now, I just can't explain it. All that time preparing and get a disconnection...
 
Sorry Chatty, I'm under the impression even if you're faster if you're being lapped you must slow for the blue flags. That's what the rules say, I was trying to catch Immortal. Immortal should clarify blue flags but that's where I was coming from brother. Not harm meant.

Looks like the RedMX guy who wrecked me isn't even in the league, can we prevent guys like that from joining and ruining our race please?

Good race all, epic battle!
 
Sorry Chatty, I'm under the impression even if you're faster if you're being lapped you must slow for the blue flags. That's what the rules say, I was trying to catch Immortal. Immortal should clarify blue flags but that's where I was coming from brother. Not harm meant.

Looks like the RedMX guy who wrecked me isn't even in the league, can we prevent guys like that from joining and ruining our race please?

Good race all, epic battle!

Keep on whining. You had several other incidents in the bust stop with several people. I did not take you out, you disapeared from my screen and next thing I know your spinning right in front of me. Chatty said he experienced the same thing. Your weren't ever going to catch IMMORTAL, you need to let it go.
 
Keep on whining. You had several other incidents in the bust stop with several people. I did not take you out, you disapeared from my screen and next thing I know your spinning right in front of me. Chatty said he experienced the same thing. Your weren't ever going to catch IMMORTAL, you need to let it go.

Dude try to be nice. Lag happens sometimes, all you had to do was stop.

The incident with chatty and wilso was a miscommunication about blue flags which will be clarified by Immortal. Not a big deal, but please try to be nice.
 
Dude try to be nice. All you had to do was stop.

The incident with chatty and wilso was a miscommunication about blue flags which will be clarified by Immortal. Not a big deal, but please try to be nice.

I'm not an asshole, but keep running your mouth like a child and this is what your going to get. Me stopping would have changed nothing.
 
I'm not an asshole, but keep running your mouth like a child and this is what your going to get. Me stopping would have changed nothing.

Running my mouth? Come on man is that the type of language you want to be using with each other?

I understand lag happens man, and if it does and you wreck someone just slow down and let them back past. Please be nice, I don't understand why you're being so aggressive.

Even if it "would have changed nothing" it's still the rules brother. The rules state if you hit someone off track you must stop and let them back past, it's not up to you to decide whether you feel like it or not.
 
Running my mouth? Come on man is that the type of language you want to be using with each other?

I understand lag happens man, and if it does and you wreck someone just slow down and let them back past. Please be nice, I don't understand why you're being so aggressive.

You keep making such a big deal about this, you even stopped to post a text about it during the race. It's time to man up and move on.
 
You keep making such a big deal about this, you even stopped to post a text about it during the race. It's time man up and move on.

I'm making a big deal out of it because it's a rule which was broken. You're the only person who did that... I believe you that it was an accident and accidents happen. That's ok man! But the rules state you have to let them back past you, and you didn't. You're new so maybe you don't know the rules, now you do. As long as you stop next time everything is ok my friend.
 
I'm making a big deal out of it because it's a rule which was broken. You're the only person who did that... I believe you that it was an accident and accidents happen. That's ok man! But the rules state you have to let them back past you, and you didn't. You're new so maybe you don't know the rules, now you do. As long as you stop next time everything is ok my friend.

LOL, you ran one race last season and you think your a veteran?
 
Man was that rough... I would do like 5 or 6 20s or low 21s and then catch grass and loose 5-7 seconds... The whole race I was running great laps, then once and awhile, I'd wind up making a silly mistake and erasing my progress... Pretty frustrating, since I had many 20s and the next fastest lap after Immortal...

Chat, I don't know how to call that one on your Lap 26, my Lap 27... You pulled out into the middle of the Busstop exit, I tried to go as low as possible. laying way off the throttle but wound up kissing your tyres. The only other thing I could have done was break, spin and wipe us both out... Man sorry about that...

All in all, a disappointing personal performance for all that time practicing...
 
Last edited:
LOL, you ran one race last season and you think your a veteran?

Sigh, ok does that mean you did know the rule that if you hit someone off track you're supposed to let them pass you back and just decided to ignore it?

Why are you being like this? A simple "ok" would suffice. All I care about is that you understand the rules and follow them so we can have nice racing in the future, is that ok with you?
 
The whole race I was running great laps, then once and awhile, I'd wind up making a silly mistake and erasing my progress...
All in all, a disappointing personal performance for all that time practicing...

Bad days happen, im surprised i did as well as i did considering i felt half asleep the hole race. But your lucky i was or i would ve moved back to the high line to block you :sly:
 
OK OK guys thats enough its racing, people make mistakes and get caught up in the moment or other things lets not put this stuff in our post makes us look a little less professional. Take your personal feelings toward each other and express them through private messages, and how take that to your practice to get faster than the other.. Eithier way not on the thread guys please
 



​

Yes Guys we must talk about the race i watch tomorrow the replay.
Chatty zeeboot want to drive every race now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back