Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,668 comments
  • 89,774 views

ABS Banned or ABS1?


  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Lisbon and found the reference interesting. Didn't find those clubs last time I was there. Must look harder next time.

You're really from Lisbon?
 
Yup. Born there, but my family is from nearby in Sintra.
 
Seriously that is some of the most amazing driving I've ever seen on GT5. How many laps did it take you to get that Immortal?


Music sounds... interesting. It's like i'm at a gentleman's club in Lisbon watching your replay (or what I can imagine some such thing to be like). Wish there was a version with just the car's engine. :)

Thanks mate this World Record was very difficult because I never drive with Active Steering and the others drive with that,that was on this TT a big disadvantage.I dont know how many laps but very much.

The first song is from DJPROJECT my favorie band its the best music.
Its from Romania.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Born there, but my family is from nearby in Sintra.

I was wondering why you were asking about it so much, completely random. Never been there, and I don't know the area at all. What are the odds.

Thanks m8 this World Record was very difficult because i never drive with Active Steering and the others drive with that,that was on this TT a big disadvantage.I dont know how many laps but very much.

The first song is from DJPROJECT my favorie band its the best music.
Its from Romania.

Just messing with you, if you like it that's all that matters. The driving is perfect, very nice.
 
Grand Valley Reverse 1
Tokyo Reverse 2
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 4
Nordschliefe 1
 
Grand Valley Reverse 1
Tokyo Reverse 2
SSR5 Reverse 1
Madrid Reverse 1
Daytona Road 4
Nordschliefe 2
 
Subtly adding Nordschleife... sneaky sneaky. I remember having a vote on trying that in Season One but being replaced by Madrid.
 
remember immortal, its 4th not 4nd on your Tokyo vid. :sly: I can count, Erste, zweite, dritter, vierte... :sly:
 
are we going to drive a practise race or open a lobby today?
 
I would'nt mind a fling around the Suzuka but I probably wont be on till 11pm your time :D
 
are we going to drive a practise race or open a lobby today?

We have drive yesterday the practise race.
We open later Stock practise lobby for Indy Road.
 
I`m looking forward to tonight`s race. Hope there will be no lags. I tested a lot.
I really "like" Turn 11 (Hairpin) and Turn 14 ( 130R).:grumpy:

Actually I have been looking for good places to let you "going-round-under-1.30-easy-peasy-I-need-only-one-pitstop-guys" pass me without causing too much hassle.:lol:
 
10th World Championship Race Suzuka 45 Laps
09.12.2012
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race
​
 
I'll be there. Since its Suzuka, expect some rage quits.
 
Practise lobby open guys.
 
Once again all of you will be live on the internet. To anyone not taking part and to those that are. Tune into www.twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding to watch my view (at the back probably) of the race.
 
Race Calendar Update, next week is a fun race at Daytona Road Course so next race is on the 23rd of December:

racecalendar.jpg
 
Race Results:

Option 1:
raceresultssuzukaopt1da.jpg


Option 2:
raceresultssuzukaopt2da.jpg


Option 3:
raceresultssuzukaopt3da.jpg


My favourite is Option 3 as ghskilla locks up and takes out top 2 drivers to give me the lead :sly: Here's better pic:
suzukacircuit7u.jpg
 
I like Number 1's background, but I can't see the information in the middle. Option 3 is obviously not going to be my favorite, so I pick #2. More balanced.
 
Good race guys.
Option1 is the best.
Next week we drive a 50 Lap Race in Daytona Road.

A small mistake Arthur we must change on Option1 CasNuerburg drive in Team Monster Energy
 
Good race guys.
Option1 is the best.
Next week we drive a 50 Lap Race in Daytona Road.

A small mistake Arthur we must change on Option1 CasNuerburg drive in Team Monster Energy
Ok Bernie, i have fixed it. I have also made the sky darker for ghskilla so he can see properly :sly:
raceresultssuzukaopt1da.jpg


Here is the replay for my BEST friend gazziboy :sly:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewqdkab7cg6c4y5
 
Ok Bernie, i have fixed it. I have also made the sky darker for ghskilla so he can see properly :sly:

Looks great. Best one yet.
 
Please inform me about practice sessions.

I need a lot.

I´m not used to being laped.( and so often :ouch: )So I either i will train to go faster, or manage to let people by without loosing too much rythm.

greetz,
 
Please inform me about practice sessions.

I need a lot.

I´m not used to being laped.( and so often :ouch: )So I either i will train to go faster, or manage to let people by without loosing too much rythm.

greetz,

Add this guy on PSN: LEYBA08

He regularly hosts F1 lobbies (both F10 and F2007); race there often and you'll get better within weeks.
 
Immortal, I want to see you take on Vettel, when are you going to do this:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back