Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record Im not boasting in any way about my speedy internet. Hate it when people have a high speed and then tout off all over the internet about it. I got Fibre Optic purely for streaming purposes and it was easily the best in my postcode. Frigging expensive tho.
 
Gazzi your commentary is brilliant!
You even know the german word for sh.it!👍 LOL

Are you really racing and commentating?I mean at the same time.:odd:

And your Q Strategy is ....:bowdown::lol::p:D

To be honest: I often THINK what you are saying.👍
 
Last edited:
Just for the record Im not boasting in any way about my speedy internet. Hate it when people have a high speed and then tout off all over the internet about it. I got Fibre Optic purely for streaming purposes and it was easily the best in my postcode. Frigging expensive tho.

what's your pingtest and speedtest results?

I think it's ok to boast about that, but I'd hate to go against you in call of duty. You could be a noob and beat me everytime
 
Gazziman... Feel the Power!:cool:

 
For al WC Drivers we need a new Host my Concecion is to slow.
Please make all a speed test.
It seems gazzi or mister have the fastes conecion.



Click on the picture to make it.

2582633222.png
]

I win. I will host from now on
 
2582633222.png
]

I win. I will host from now on

It's not like golf where lowest score wins. That's a pretty low DL score.

Oh Gazzi, that ambitious overtake attempt at the bus stop, was just me not realizing how bad my tires were and not accounting for the speed. I was heading for the pits like you. Pretty stupid actually. That spin was bad news for me. Well the whole thing was bad actually.

I should send you rough cut videos; so you can do commentary.
 
It's not like golf where lowest score wins. That's a pretty low DL score.

Oh Gazzi, that ambitious overtake attempt at the bus stop, was just me not realizing how bad my tires were and not accounting for the speed. I was heading for the pits like you. Pretty stupid actually. That spin was bad news for me. Well the whole thing was bad actually.

I should send you rough cut videos; so you can do commentary.

Yea, I win worst connection in this league. Though I do have higher upload than Art
 
Raj Aug cbastjan and peir pls make also Speedtest.

What about fixed Host guys,
The thing is Gazzi have awesome conecion its maybe better when he make fixed Host or not Fixed Host better??
 
Speed test :@: Uni
 
Raj Aug cbastjan and peir pls make also Speedtest.

What about fixed Host guys,
The thing is Gazzi have awesome conecion its maybe better when he make fixed Host or not Fixed Host better??

I was going to say that I thought the Host's connection only really mattered in Fixed Host setting. Testing will tell for sure though. If set to Fixed host and he disconns, we all disconn., if I remember correctly.
 
I was going to say that I thought the Host's connection only really mattered in Fixed Host setting. Testing will tell for sure though. If set to Fixed host and he disconns, we all disconn., if I remember correctly.

Yes alonso thats correct with the disconect but I think he must make fixed host that we get all the good conecion from him.
 
Raj Aug cbastjan and peir pls make also Speedtest.

What about fixed Host guys,
The thing is Gazzi have awesome conecion its maybe better when he make fixed Host or not Fixed Host better??

I'm definitely interested in seeing Pier's speedtest. He should do a ping test too because I'm curious why he always gets disconnected.
 
@Cas I sure am racing and commentating at the same time. The concentration needed is through the roof.

@Immortal We can try a fixed host if you like.

@Tool Yeah np. just be more carefull next time.
 
Australian GP Spoiler talk ALERT!!!! (Artman should have watched it by now, but just in case)

I tried channeling some Lotus F1 mojo at Spa, but it appeared I was more Grosjean to Cbastjan's Kimi. Although, I couldn't get any points. 👎

No problem Grosjean :cheers:
 
Speed test :@: Uni
Do you live right next door to the Exchange in MK? looks like you have a normal dedicated connection there not broad band as your upload and download speeds are pretty similar.

I was going to say that I thought the Host's connection only really mattered in Fixed Host setting. Testing will tell for sure though. If set to Fixed host and he disconns, we all disconn., if I remember correctly.
I think its best to have an open room, in case he gets DC'd or Rage quits, then we will have to restart the race. So, gazziboy will open the room, no one must join until Pablo is in so that he can be host should gazziboy get DC'd.

I'm definitely interested in seeing Pier's speedtest. He should do a ping test too because I'm curious why he always gets disconnected.
Yes Hugo, i also want to see aughablo and peiratis connection speeds, like Pablo said, everyone in the league should post their results. I suspect some people still use dial up :sly:
 
With speed like that, he can stream, race, download torrents and and get bigtexlpfan's sisters to stream HD movies from Netflix and it still wouldn't lag.

Shut up Meg. Stop talking about my sisters.

I'm terribly sorry guys I couldn't made it to the race due to a connection outage that :censored:ed up all wireless connected devices including my PS3. :banghead: Now my internet provider (AT&T) gave us a new connection that will probably work.
 
I hope you can drive this sunday Big.

Heavy CB your conecion looks terrible you dont have lags with it?

I never have thought this aug I thought you have 80% slowest in france because your often DC. Its your own modem or other use your modem also for internet?
Maybe aug you get DC because your PING is very high I think its this.


Ok Guys then its better dont to take fixed host?
Maybe we can try fixed host on the practice race thursday.
 
Do you live right next door to the Exchange in MK? looks like you have a normal dedicated connection there not broad band as your upload and download speeds are pretty similar.


@Leicester City, so closer to Coventry servers by 1ms:lol:


Tried a ping test to L.A.
lzHxP.gif
 
Shut up Meg. Stop talking about my sisters.

I'm terribly sorry guys I couldn't made it to the race due to a connection outage that :censored:ed up all wireless connected devices including my PS3. :banghead: Now my internet provider (AT&T) gave us a new connection that will probably work.

Two things:
  • I don't know what Meg is but i take it its a compliment (I searched on the internet and Wiki took me to Family Guys' Meg - played by Mila Kunis, then i started to look at her pics on google and got side tracked). I never said anything good or bad about your sisters but i know how important family is so i shall say no more and apologize if i offended you or them.
  • Its probably not the best to use Wireless on the PS3, i had it before and the router was right next to the console but my speed more than doubled when i used an Ethernet cable. Its even worse when the router is an a different room, i know aug used to use wireless too but he invested in an ethernet cable and his seem to be stable now too.



@Leicester City, so closer to Coventry servers by 1ms:lol:


Tried a ping test to L.A.
lzHxP.gif
well, you cant have it all Raj :sly: is that connection used by the entire campus or just you?
 
Shut up Meg.

I don't know what Meg is but i take it its a compliment (I searched on the internet and Wiki took me to Family Guys' Meg - played by Mila Kunis, then i started to look at her pics on google and got side tracked).

I would assume Meg from Family Guy also. Funny how you googled it, and came to the same conclusion. I suppose their aren't too many Megs out there.

Did you see Mila Kunis's BBC interview? Pretty good stuff. The guy totally blows what was almost in the bag at the end, but entertaining for both the viewers and those involved.



I want to get feedback from the US F1 viewers on the NBC broadcast. The BBC intro is epic (see link below). You see Immortal, best F1 song by far. NBC's intro is blah and corporate NBC. Did NBC mess up the audio a few times too? It's like they had the audio from another onboard camera in addition to the actual onboard audio/video showing.

http://www.f1archives.com/blog/archives/intro2013
 
Last edited:
I hope you can drive this sunday Big

I got a new connection immortal, so i'm able to race come sunday.

I don't know what Meg is but i take it its a compliment (I searched on the internet and Wiki took me to Family Guys' Meg - played by Mila Kunis, then i started to look at her pics on google and got side tracked). I never said anything good or bad about your sisters but i know how important family is so i shall say no more and apologize if i offended you or them.

Comparing you, and Meg Griffin. The two of are s:censored:. :sly:

I'm not offended with anything you said about my sisters. Last time i'm remember, this thread about us not my sisters, so they are useless to talk about here. :p
 
well, you cant have it all Raj :sly: is that connection used by the entire campus or just you?

It's my personal router in my room, within my block. Their are many wireless servers which can be connected to throughout the campus, though they would be heavily trafficed.
 
JB and Big make also the speed test pls.
 
aug, if you have a connection like that why do you get DC'd so often?? Do you share the connection with the rest of France???

i think it comes from my ps3 :/
 
I hope you can drive this sunday Big.

Heavy CB your conecion looks terrible you dont have lags with it?

I never have thought this aug I thought you have 80% slowest in france because your often DC. Its your own modem or other use your modem also for internet?
Maybe aug you get DC because your PING is very high I think its this.


Ok Guys then its better dont to take fixed host?
Maybe we can try fixed host on the practice race thursday.

yes my ps3 or ping the problem ... but since i bought the cable i get disconnected only in two races :)
( i think this test is not really precise..)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back