Ferrari F1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Madmike112
  • 8 comments
  • 1,773 views
Messages
4
Messages
Madmike112
Can anybody tell me the difference between the two F1 cars from ferrari?

One is about 10,000,000 and the other one is the 2007 model, but it costs 12,500,000?

I am saving for one of them and hope that they are both equally good...
 
The Ferrari F2007 is the car in which Kimi Raikkonnen won the Formula 1 World Championship.

The Ferrari F2010 is the car in which Fernando Alonso threw it away.
 
The Ferrari F2007 is the car in which Kimi Raikkonnen won the Formula 1 World Championship.

The Ferrari F2010 is the car in which Fernando Alonso threw it away.

You got 2007 wrong. Hamilton's car issues HANDED Kimi the WDC.

But seriously, the difference is very little (in real world comparisons) and the F10 compared to the F2007 will be faster around shorter, tighter tracks. Where the F2007 has a slight downforce advantage and will be faster on tracks that are 3rd gear and higher corners.
 
You got 2007 wrong. Hamilton's car issues HANDED Kimi the WDC...

I would say that I was blankly literal about Kimi and cast subjective aspersions on Alonso.

Interestingly Hamilton's biggest issue in 2007 seemed to be Alonso :D
 
I don't know, friend. I think you've got that bit backwards. :)

I was pointing out that 'car troubles' were the least of Hamilton's worries in 2007... but you've still got a very valid point :D
 
Last edited:
Anyone saying Raikkonen was gifted the 2007 championship is an idiot. He had been challenging M. Schumacher in the McLaren for years. He is one of the fastest recent world champions. As far as a difference between the F2007 and F10 I would say the F2007 would be less than 1s quicker average around the various tracks. The FIA has constantly changed various regulations to make F1 cars slower than they were the previous season.
 
So does anyone have any ingame experience with these two F1 cars? I presume none of them can be tuned?
I only have the Formula Gran Turismo and since the two Ferrari F1 cars seem to have lots of restrictions they should be slower. Am I correct? :O

I will get both of them when I have enough money but I would like to try the better one of the two cars for endurance races.
 
Back