R rebuduh Messages 4 Apr 7, 2012 #1 I want a level 24 ticket... i have a lot of rare cars, tuned or not. I'm willing to trade multiple just tell me what you want. Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
I want a level 24 ticket... i have a lot of rare cars, tuned or not. I'm willing to trade multiple just tell me what you want.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Apr 7, 2012 #2 Cannot be traded.
pinoyem1 Messages 140 Messages pinoyem1 Apr 7, 2012 #4 rebuduh neither of them? are there any other premium f1-style cars? Click to expand... Ask for a Level 24 Ticket instead.
rebuduh neither of them? are there any other premium f1-style cars? Click to expand... Ask for a Level 24 Ticket instead.
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Apr 7, 2012 #5 pinoyem1 Ask for a Level 24 Ticket instead. Click to expand... Check the OP - HE DID! Tell ya what, add S0UL_CHICKEN and I will send you a free Level 24 at tomorrow's reset. Cool? The "0" is a zero.
pinoyem1 Ask for a Level 24 Ticket instead. Click to expand... Check the OP - HE DID! Tell ya what, add S0UL_CHICKEN and I will send you a free Level 24 at tomorrow's reset. Cool? The "0" is a zero.
pinoyem1 Messages 140 Messages pinoyem1 Apr 7, 2012 #6 s0ul_chicken Check the OP - HE DID! Tell ya what, add S0UL_CHICKEN and I will send you a free Level 24 at tomorrow's reset. Cool? The "0" is a zero. Click to expand... He edited it! I was only trying to help. No need to yell. Damn kids.
s0ul_chicken Check the OP - HE DID! Tell ya what, add S0UL_CHICKEN and I will send you a free Level 24 at tomorrow's reset. Cool? The "0" is a zero. Click to expand... He edited it! I was only trying to help. No need to yell. Damn kids.
pinoyem1 Messages 140 Messages pinoyem1 Apr 7, 2012 #10 rebuduh Edit thanks to pinoyem1* Click to expand... Lol thank you. Some people just jump to conclusions.
rebuduh Edit thanks to pinoyem1* Click to expand... Lol thank you. Some people just jump to conclusions.