Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Feb 19, 2011 #1 Check my garage in my signature, up to trade now and would like to do so if it is at your convenience.
Check my garage in my signature, up to trade now and would like to do so if it is at your convenience.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 19, 2011 #2 is the S2000 LM Race Car in blue 0 miles ?
Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Feb 19, 2011 #3 isocollector is the S2000 LM Race Car in blue 0 miles ? Click to expand... It is blue but is has some miles on it
isocollector is the S2000 LM Race Car in blue 0 miles ? Click to expand... It is blue but is has some miles on it
Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Feb 19, 2011 #5 isocollector duh..... Click to expand... ?
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 19, 2011 #6 Im on the hunt for 0 mile ones unfortunately After the reset i'd trade a used slot with a F2010
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 19, 2011 #7 Red Bull X2010 Prototype (Carbon Fiber) -mileage & switches W12 Nardo Concept '01 (in black) - mileage & switches I have 0 mile & 0 switch F10, can trade after reset tonight.
Red Bull X2010 Prototype (Carbon Fiber) -mileage & switches W12 Nardo Concept '01 (in black) - mileage & switches I have 0 mile & 0 switch F10, can trade after reset tonight.
Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Feb 19, 2011 #8 Well you I have you guys listed for trade if someone offers me one and can trade before reset I may have to accept it.
Well you I have you guys listed for trade if someone offers me one and can trade before reset I may have to accept it.
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 19, 2011 #9 I have accepted nothing until the questions I asked are answered.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 19, 2011 #10 Sorry to ask but theres a Nardo in Black ?
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 19, 2011 #11 isocollector Sorry to ask but theres a Nardo in Black ? Click to expand... isocollector duh..... Click to expand...
isocollector Sorry to ask but theres a Nardo in Black ? Click to expand... isocollector duh..... Click to expand...
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 19, 2011 #12 Damn me wants now lol
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 19, 2011 #14 Cookiemobster Want what? the Nardo in black??? Click to expand... Did you paint the Nardo or is that the OEM colour?
Cookiemobster Want what? the Nardo in black??? Click to expand... Did you paint the Nardo or is that the OEM colour?