United States
The Tri-State Area
ferrari-f12-trs-4-3-jpg.178938
ferrari-f12-trs-2-3-jpg.178939
ferrari-f12-trs-5-3-jpg.178940
ferrari-f12-trs-01.jpg
ferrari-f12-trs-02.jpg
ferrari-f12-trs-04.jpg

Aventador? The Ferrari has smooth lines and no spiky lines ....

Similar, i.e both limited edition, both red, both speedster/roadster variants of an existing supercar, both make use of heavier carbon accenting than the standard models.

A few pictures and info.

Of course produced and designed by the Ferrari Special Projects Department.
Car has KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System).
Value, around 3 million and so the most expensive fabricated new Ferrari.

1247fjm.jpg

2qar1qf.jpg

it seems like they just tacked on the development cost to the price of the original f12 since they were only making one of these.

Well guys first of all I just have to say... It is good to be back! Unfortunatly i was away for a long time for personal reasons and as a result I was away from my PC, Playstation, etc... Well but I am back now and bringing you sweet cars, hope you like them! :cheers:

The latest creation from Ferrari Special Projects, the F12 TRS, was one of the cars that amazed spectators at the Goodwood Festival of Speed over the weekend. The breathtaking style of the one-off open-top version of the F12 Berlinetta truly manages to make the standard car look bland, which is no easy feat.
The one-off model is said to retain the standard powertrain from the F12 Berlinetta, which means it is powered by 6.2-liter naturally aspirated V12 engine producing 730 hp (740PS).

Ferrari-F12-TRS-4[3].jpg
Ferrari-F12-TRS-2[3].jpg
Ferrari-F12-TRS-5[3].jpg
Ferrari-F12-TRS_15.jpg
Ferrari-F12-TRS-6.jpg

Didn't know something like this existed. Liked. That mustache is distracting but otherwise it's a good looker.
One question: where's the roof stored? :confused:
The engine can be seen at the back so the roof couldn't be stored there, is it...

Uhhh...I don't think it has a roof. It's like an Aventador J.
...No roof? Soooo what happens when the heavens open up??
"Ya get a free shower, soap not included"??
And the dashboard's electronics? They must cost a pretty penny to mend if things go kaput...and this being an Italian one-off, things WILL go kaput....:lol:

Last edited:
Oh, wow, the front of the silver F12 looks amazing.

It looks as though they've changed the rear though; and it looks awful.

I think that silver one appears to be a alternate variant (Maybe 11100 being the name instead?)

I think that silver one appears to be a alternate variant (Maybe 11100 being the name instead?)

...:odd:

You know, you could be onto something there. The front of that red one in the OP and the silver "11100" are slightly different. The headlights for example. And the front bumpers too. Hmm, I wonder...

Latest Posts

Back