Ferrari F2007 Wanted!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveo_2846
  • 8 comments
  • 425 views
Messages
28
Messages
Cptn_handy
I need a F2007! I can get you ANY premium car for 4.5 million or under! So any NASCAR, JGTC, Supercar, Tuned Car or most Race cars!!! Can trade RIGHT NOW!

Simple!!!!
 
I've got one, but I can only trade tommorow... =(
 
Thats ok i dont mind waiting! What car would you like??? And what time tomorrow?
 
I can trade with you if you dont find someone who can trade immediatly tommorow at around 10:00 GMT

for Audi R10 TDI Race Car
 
I got one, can trade imediately for a Rx-7 LM
 
That sounds great I don't think anyone else is interested id be happy to trade with you at 10am tmz. For the Audi r10 tdi that's great :) My psn is cptn_nose I'll send first at 10 tmz yeah?
 
I haven't got a rx7 lm sorry only premium cars I'm offering
 
Cheers I will accept in a few mins. Any changes let me know :) If not I'll send at 10 :) Thanks again
 
Back