D Dechristoph26 Messages 142 Messages Dechristoph26 Feb 20, 2011 #1 If you would like this car pm me or reply to this thread I an looking for nissans
jedi09 Messages 640 Cali Messages SocalsZHP Feb 20, 2011 #2 Which nissan? And how many miles on the F2007? i can trade today
D Dechristoph26 Messages 142 Messages Dechristoph26 Feb 20, 2011 #3 jedi09 Which nissan? And how many miles on the F2007? i can trade today Click to expand... Maybe the woodone clarion .. Th one u can buy And I'm pretty sure it has like 12.6 miles
jedi09 Which nissan? And how many miles on the F2007? i can trade today Click to expand... Maybe the woodone clarion .. Th one u can buy And I'm pretty sure it has like 12.6 miles
N nicocarrre Messages 76 Feb 20, 2011 #5 Did the trade go through? I have an Amuse Carbon R and i could purchase other nissans from the premium dealership if you want? I can trade now?
Did the trade go through? I have an Amuse Carbon R and i could purchase other nissans from the premium dealership if you want? I can trade now?
D Dechristoph26 Messages 142 Messages Dechristoph26 Feb 20, 2011 #6 nicocarrre Did the trade go through? I have an Amuse Carbon R and i could purchase other nissans from the premium dealership if you want? I can trade now? Click to expand... Can u buy the woodone clarion
nicocarrre Did the trade go through? I have an Amuse Carbon R and i could purchase other nissans from the premium dealership if you want? I can trade now? Click to expand... Can u buy the woodone clarion