Ferrari f40.

obsessive rules

(Banned)
Messages
2,002
United Kingdom
CARLISLEcumbria
Messages
warmachine277-
Will give a autobacs arta gaiyria for a stock Ferrari f40.
 
Just buy it!
 
Scottish GT5
Just buy it!

I want rid of the arta. I decided to get the f40 for it.
 
sell it then and buy ferrari instead !!!!
 
The Arta Autobacs Garaya can't be sold, FYI.
 
I was pointing this out to Paulamag and Ross. >.>
 
I already have the Autobacs. What else do you have to trade for it? And you don't have to ask for stock cas. Just go to "Settings Sheet" at the bottom right corner when you click on a car and go to tune it. Then click on setting b or c because one of them is probably not tuned. Or just un-install all of the parts on the car and press the "Return to Normal" or button or what ever it's called for the transmission and drivetrain. Easy
 
Add me I will send it tomorrow ;). Any preferes of it? Tuned, paint or 0/0/0
 
dthafohh
I already have the Autobacs. What else do you have to trade for it? And you don't have to ask for stock cas. Just go to "Settings Sheet" at the bottom right corner when you click on a car and go to tune it. Then click on setting b or c because one of them is probably not tuned. Or just un-install all of the parts on the car and press the "Return to Normal" or button or what ever it's called for the transmission and drivetrain. Easy

An aventador modded
 
i love gt5
Add me I will send it tomorrow ;). Any preferes of it? Tuned, paint or 0/0/0

I just want it stock in matte red if possible :)
 
obsessive rules
I just want it stock in matte red if possible :)

Sure no problem, add dj_ali007 so I will accept tomorrow and send it.
 
DeadEnd
The Aventador, like the other DLC-cars, cannot be traded.

DARN. How about a Nissan gtr modded.
 
obsessive rules
DARN. How about a Nissan gtr modded.
So you don't want the FREE F40 I'm giving?
 
obsessive rules
Anything in return?

Whatever you wanna send is ok, but there's no need.
 
i love gt5
Whatever you wanna send is ok, but there's no need.

Eh. I'll send a countach.
 
obsessive rules
Eh. I'll send a countach.

No problem, Send me an FR please so I can send it.
 
Back