Resource icon

Ferrari F430 '06

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 4 comments
@Kenzel, this is a really good set up for Ascari. I ran it and finished 7.8 seconds over the Enzo. The transmission set up is one of the best I have ever used, but could not set gears 4-6 with the same specs you have listed. Also I don't know if the layout of the due is due to the changes to the recent overhaul of GTPlanet or if you chose to list the setting the way they are. An example would be the damper settings. Normally DE 3/2 DC 2/3, ARB 3/4 and so on. It may just be that's the way tuners have usually given the specs. If it is due to the site change it will take some getting used to. Still a very good tune.👍👍👍 :cheers:

@Kenzel, this is a really good set up for Ascari. I ran it and finished 7.8 seconds over the Enzo. The transmission set up is one of the best I have ever used, but could not set gears 4-6 with the same specs you have listed. Also I don't know if the layout of the due is due to the changes to the recent overhaul of GTPlanet or if you chose to list the setting the way they are. An example would be the damper settings. Normally DE 3/2 DC 2/3, ARB 3/4 and so on. It may just be that's the way tuners have usually given the specs. If it is due to the site change it will take some getting used to. Still a very good tune.👍👍👍 :cheers:

Hi @Racin510s . I am delighted that you found the car good for the Ascari Seasonal and thank you for your comments regarding the transmission:D......however I am puzzled as to why it shouldn't match from gears 4-6.:confused: I have gone back to it , reset the transmission to default and reinstalled it and everything worked fine. When I adjust the gears I do it from 1 through to 6.......don't know if that would make a difference. I know some people do 6 downwards...but didn't think it would matter.

With regards to the layout.....out of my hands, I'm afraid......it's the new settings. Personally I don't like it, I think it looks quite cluttered and confusing......but maybe that's just me!

Thanks again for trying my Ferrari.:cheers:

Hi @Racin510s . I am delighted that you found the car good for the Ascari Seasonal and thank you for your comments regarding the transmission:D......however I am puzzled as to why it shouldn't match from gears 4-6.:confused: I have gone back to it , reset the transmission to default and reinstalled it and everything worked fine. When I adjust the gears I do it from 1 through to 6.......don't know if that would make a difference. I know some people do 6 downwards...but didn't think it would matter.

With regards to the layout.....out of my hands, I'm afraid......it's the new settings. Personally I don't like it, I think it looks quite cluttered and confusing......but maybe that's just me!

Thanks again for trying my Ferrari.:cheers:
@Kenzel, the layout of the settings happened when all of the new changes took place. I contacted @Jordan and he is going to look into it and see if it can be donne as the previous settings were laid out. As for the tranny. I'll send you the gear setting I have because the tranny shifts so good as it is on my car that I don't want to change it. It will be tomorrow before I can do that. Still it is a very good tune. I have my brakes set at 7/7. I drive hard into the corners like I learned a racing school so I always set my brakes much higher that what's listed in a tune. Good work and you are a welcome to the community. :cheers:

@Kenzel, the layout of the settings happened when all of the new changes took place. I contacted @Jordan and he is going to look into it and see if it can be donne as the previous settings were laid out. As for the tranny. I'll send you the gear setting I have because the tranny shifts so good as it is on my car that I don't want to change it. It will be tomorrow before I can do that. Still it is a very good tune. I have my brakes set at 7/7. I drive hard into the corners like I learned a racing school so I always set my brakes much higher that what's listed in a tune. Good work and you are a welcome to the community. :cheers:

@Racin510s . Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'm glad to hear that the settings might be returned to the old style......I think it was better!
If the transmission and brake settings work for you as you have them, then for goodness sake don't change them! I would never imagine that any car is perfect....all I could dare say is "This works for me...Have a try". If I can provide a base and you can tweak it then I am delighted.:cheers:
I look forward to seeing what settings you get for the transmission: and I have to try the car with your transmission and brake settings(provided of course that I can get your transmission setting!)
I think, however, I see where the problem lies with the brakes:idea:.......you drive the car like the Racing Driver you were:tup: I however, probably drive the car, nice and steady :ouch:like the Driving Instructor I am:lol:

Latest Posts

Back