Ferrari f430 parts

Messages
200
Canada
Manitoba
Messages
DrPuPpEtWaRi0r
I recently bought a f430 and I took it to GtAuto and none of the parts would show up on the car. Does anyone else have this problem?
 
Some cars just do not have any parts available
 
Yes. Simply searching "f430" would show that you're not the first to find this.
 
This one does seem to be a bug, usually if no parts are available there is a circle with a cross through it on the screen, in this case it shows the parts available allows you to purchase them, but then doesn't install. This happened to me the other day.
 
On a positive note though it is immune to the custom wheel glitch like the mk1 GT40.
 
On a positive note though it is immune to the custom wheel glitch like the mk1 GT40.
Oh cool, I did not know that! Haven't seen a post about cars not effected by the wheel glitch...
 
It does install the parts but you just can't see them, I bought the wing and now I have adjustable downforce.
 
I recently bought a f430 and I took it to GtAuto and none of the parts would show up on the car.

The F430 was shocked at your choice of parts, it was horrified, so while you weren't looking it took them off. Joking but theres been several references to this, its a bug most likely.
 
Back