Ferrari F458 Italia

Whoever made this should be banned from touching a Ferrari again. Besides the gorgeous styling, the best part of the 458 range is the absolutely mental 9,000rpm V8 which is in my opinion the best Ferrari has ever produced. To rob the LaFerrari of it's V12 and displace a stunning V8 at the same time is absolute sacrelige.

I'm a Ferrari fanboy if you can't tell.

Whoever made this should be banned from touching a Ferrari again. Besides the gorgeous styling, the best part of the 458 range is the absolutely mental 9,000rpm V8 which is in my opinion the best Ferrari has ever produced. To rob the LaFerrari of it's V12 and displace a stunning V8 at the same time is absolute sacrelige.

I'm a Ferrari fanboy if you can't tell.
So Ferrari should ban itself? Because they're the ones responsible for this; you can't source a LaFerrari V12 without an incredibly obscene amount of money.

It's awesome. I know this is just a one-off, but is it the first and only other mid-V12 road car other than the F50?

I can't think of any others. Not classing the front/mid 550/575/599 etc.

Is that official Ferrari? It looks custom to me.
Yes. It's a refurbished mule for the LaFerrari that was used to test the engine. The hybrid system has been removed as well.

It's not street legal and track only for 24 months.

Back