Cars: FXX '07

Gift: GT JAPANESE 007-W

Gold: 43.000Cr. 1:38.000
Silver: 20.000Cr. 1:41.000
Bronze: 15,000Cr. 1:47.000

Tunes can't be posted Here!

Last edited:
et_
Now this is more like it! I was so dissapointed after last weeks trials. the fastest being the tesla roadster.:(
Dont really like the Monza circuit, but I'll make it work. :P
I am happy just to get GOLD with this BAD BOY ha ha

et_
Now this is more like it! I was so dissapointed after last weeks trials. the fastest being the tesla roadster.:(
Dont really like the Monza circuit, but I'll make it work. :P
Agreed, this would have been excellent on a more interesting track. Well that and with SRF off, but that is a lot to ask:)

Finally they put a stock TT with a car that can actually turn ! Although I am not good with high pp TT (more difficult) . 1:35.891 . will be happy to be in top 200 for this one.

Surprise, surprise, RA's BB adjustments are grayed out. :lol:
I guess some things are incapable of being changed. 5/5 it is. :grumpy:

Pfft, damn near impossible to run this without ABS using a controller, car snakes all over the road under heavy braking and lengthens braking distance drastically, if Ferrari's are really this bad to drive I'm glad I don't own one...well, almost.

Good luck to all you assist free guys, you'll need it :ouch:

I'm glad the event gives you a courtesy car rather than having one in the garage. I used this event as a test drive of the car before I spent those valuable credits.

I'm glad I didn't. This car feels odd with a wheel, I can not imagine it with the DS3. The rotation of the chassis is weird. Really weird. Car slugs to shed speed under braking... seemingly the only way to brake into the car is always brake at the 200 mark. Went into this hoping it would be like the Zonda R.

I'm not even going to lie, I turned on SRF for a quick gold, which even with the SRF on it took practice. I only got gold by .100 anyway. I'll give this one a go again without the SRF when I have more patience rather than trying to enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Mother of God the FXX is a pain in the arse to stop without racing brakes. After I got my car all dialed in, it's like completely starting over. Not liking the courtesy car one bit set up, handles like crap. Damn you PD.

I think this will be the first TT I won't get gold on. I'm close but .3 off with this car is quite a bit. Seems they are beginning to make the times harder to beat without SRF, wish they'd just disable it or separate rankings. Appreciating the harder gold though.

Less than a second off gold with everything off. The last time I cussed this much, I was 6 and got banned from a neighbor's house. Thanks for letting us adjust brake balance, PD. :doublebird:

Mother of God the FXX is a pain in the arse to stop without racing brakes. After I got my car all dialed in, it's like completely starting over. Not liking the courtesy car one bit set up, handles like crap. Damn you PD.

i am having the same problem when i drove it but i am not a pro at braking there.the handling is controllable if your throttle control is good but it is easy to spin so i cant disagree with your posts

Took me at least two hours to barely get under the gold time. I'm using x and square for throttle/brake, with no aids besides ABS=1. Gotta wonder how do some of you go so much faster.

Dunno if this helps anyone out there but I used bigger gears to slow the car down on the braking points and never went below second gear. Also used third gear on the last chicanes before the back straight.

Last edited:
Having run this combo a few weeks ago in a WRS event, I knew what to expect but it still brought back nightmares :nervous:. I kept forgetting how bad it is under brakes and just generally struggling to keep it on track. Put SRF on as didn't have the patience for it. Used TCS 3 as I can't keep it straight with less...the most important change was moving ABS to 3 as this makes the car much more stable in the braking zones, particularly the first corner. Got the gold on my 3rd clean lap...after about 15 dirty laps and I'm done

I did a few corners and soon realised this one isn't for me, the cars ridiculous and the track with its invisible valid/unvalid points just frustrates.

At least with the other two the cars handle more believably and the tracks are readable.
Been asking for a stock car challenge for ages and they give us this!

/rant over

Did it in a quick 5laps stint.
Well car feels pretty nice with DS3 but I had to adapt to the 5/5 brakebias which is BS.
Well finished with 1:36.mid which is quite good.
Could go into the mid 35´s but nah gold is gold :D

Really enjoyed this one. I found Ascari the trickiest of the three chicanes, kept getting a rear wheel on the grass.

I like how the help text for the event was something along the lines of "the key is to brake early for the chicanes, and maximize your speed out of them". The second part is correct, but i'd say it's impossible to get gold if you're on the brakes early for the chicanes. It's all about finding the right braking points, so you don't overshoot or arrive to slowly at the chicanes. Getting a good exit out of parabolica is important as well, so you get maximum speed down the straight.

I liked this one. Without SRF it requires quite a decent lap to get gold, so I wasn't able to just phone it in like a lot of previous seasonals. Still it didn't really take that long, maybe 30 minutes. Once I learned all the braking points it wasn't too bad.

just had my first go! 1:41:167 in 4 laps, rolled the fxx at the end of the back straight. i need to find my braking points, off the grass. good challenge, might take me 2 weeks to gold it.

Less than a second off gold with everything off. The last time I cussed this much, I was 6 and got banned from a neighbor's house. Thanks for letting us adjust brake balance, PD. :doublebird:

faiplay to you going abs off, its a lot easier with it on, I golded it and could probably go a second quicker with enough laps/effort.

1:41.143 with everything off exept ABS
1:37.345 with skid recovery force and ABS (after only 2 laps) .. thing is OP

Finding this a little tough. I managed only 140.5 on Thursday with everything off, I had to turn ABS up 1 as it was frustrating the hell out of me. After 2,3 laps I'm only 1 second away from gold.
This car is a wriggly so and so under breaking and really snaps back if you over correct even a little.

Back