Ferrari Sergio 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 23 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents the Production version of the Pininfarina Sergio Concept, the Ferrari Sergio. First unit already shipped to the UAE and only 5 more units will be made.
The owner of the first Sergio is the SBH Royal Auto Gallery in the UAE, at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit, where the Finali Mondiali Ferrari are being staged and which is home to the Ferrari World theme park.

687atj.jpg

Ferrari has unveiled the production version of the Pininfarina Sergio concept.

Designed to pay tribute to Sergio Pininfarina, who helped to forge the company's longstanding partnership with Ferrari, the production model is based on the 458 Spider and is notably less extreme than the original concept.

Despite the styling changes, the production has a familiar front fascia and unique black accents inspired by the concept. The car also has a "negative" rear window and a unique roll bar with integrated air intakes. Moving further back, there's a ventilated rear engine cover, circular taillights and a dual exhaust system. There's also a rear diffuser and Sergio-specific forged alloy wheels.

The cabin largely carries over from the 458 Spider but this particular model has been equipped with leather / Alcantara sport seats, red contrast stitching and carbon fiber trim. We can also see a flat-bottomed steering wheel and a "Sergio" emblem on the dashboard.

Ferrari declined to release detailed performance specifications but confirmed power is provided by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that develops 605 PS (445 kW). It enables the roadster to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in three seconds flat.

Production will be limited to six units and all of them have already been sold.

Source: Ferrari

Specifications

Type: Limited Production Car
Built at: Maranello, Italy
Body: Stylist Pininfarina
Coachbuilder: Pininfarina
Production: 6
Engine: F136-FB 90° V8
Position: Mid Longitudinal
Aspiration: Natural
Block material: Aluminum
Valvetrain: DOHC, 4 Valves per Cylinder
Fuel feed: Direct Gasoline Injection
Displacement: 4499 cc / 274.55 in³
Bore: 94 mm / 3.7 in
Stroke: 81 mm / 3.2 in
Compression: 12.5:1
Power: 425 kw / 569.9 bhp @ 9000 rpm
Specific output: 126.67 bhp per litre
Bhp/weight: 386.11 bhp per tonne
Torque: 540 nm / 398.3 ft lbs @ 6000 rpm
Redline: 9000 rpm
Transmission: Getrag 7-Speed Sequential
Tran clutch: Dual-clutch
Body and frame: Aluminum Body over Aluminum Chassis
Driven wheels: RWD w/E-Diff3
Wheel type: 5-Spoke Forged
Front tires: 235/35ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport 2
Rear tires: 295/35ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport 2
Front brakes: Ventilated & Drilled Carbon-Ceramic Discs w/ABS
Rear brakes: Discs w/ABS
Front wheels: F 50.8 x 21.6 cm / 20 x 8.5 in
Rear wheels: R 50.8 x 26.7 cm / 20 x 10.5 in
Steering: Rack & Pinion w/Variable Assist
Front suspension: Double Wishbones, Coil Springs, Delphi Magnetorheological Dampers, Anti-Roll Bar
Rear: suspension: Double Wishbones, Coil Springs, Delphi Magnetorheological Dampers, Anti-Roll Bar
Curb weight: 1476 kg / 3250 lbs
Weight distribution: 42 % / 58 %
Wheelbase: 2650 mm / 104.3 in
Length: 4527 mm / 178.2 in
Width: 1937 mm / 76.3 in
Height: 1211 mm / 47.7 in
Transmission: Getrag 7-Speed Sequential
Tran clutch: Dual-clutch

UPDATE:

The Sergio uses the same powertrain as the 458 Spider and so a 4.5 liter V8 engine with 570 horsepower on board.
The top is 320 km/h and accelerates from 0 to 100 he does in just 3 seconds.
The car will be delivered next year to buyers in America, Europe and Asia.
All 6 units already sold for 3 million euro/unit.

15ogn5t.jpg

20h8sow.jpg

hs10gi.jpg

1y08ir.jpg

ferrari-logo-C75D80471C-seeklogo.com.gif

HERE ARE THE OTHER FERRARIS

Last edited:
Voted because I want more European representation in GT titles but....that is one ugly Fezza. Back reminds me of E.T's mug, and that front?? Pure 80's.

Yeah me too; sometimes I don't really get why some people keel over when they see a Ferrari...
I feel exactly the same way. They have a decent amount of nice cars, but I still find most of them unremarkable.

I like it because it reminds me of the 250 lm from the back and just like the design overall. I guess I can understand that it is a bit odd and clearly isn't to everyone's taste....

I just saw the concept and I gotta agree with you there:

..........This looks a lot more daring and cooler than the production version.

I like also the original but unfortunately it's not road legal without the front window.
But for 3M I really expected more.
:cheers:

Back