Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Wins Prestigious Red Dot Design Award

Ferrari’s Vision Gran Turismo, a concept car unique to Gran Turismo 7, has been recognized by the Red Dot design awards — becoming the first fictional car to earn a “Best of the Best” award in the process...

Last edited:
Why was there no Gr.1 version of this car, or why was it not placed in Gr.1 to begin with given how much the in-game descriptions like to reference LMH and the 499P?

Instead they have it as a road car which it clearly is not, it even comes on slicks I'm pretty sure.

This isn't really a necessary rant but I just think how it's portrayed in-game is stupid.

Last edited:
Why was no Gr.1 version of this car, or why was it not placed in Gr.1 to begin with given how much the in-game descriptions like to reference LMH and the 499P?

Instead they have it as a road car which it clearly is not, it even comes on slicks I'm pretty sure.

This isn't really a necessary rant but I just think how it's portrayed in-game is stupid.
Shh, it’s perfect for doing the Sunday Cup at the Barcelona National Layout. 2 laps, just over 1 minute laps, and 37,500 credits every two minutes with the clean race bonus. I hope they keep it classed as a road car :P

Last edited:
Back