Ferrari with a crocodile interior.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveO1965
  • 12 comments
  • 4,590 views
Messages
1,029
Messages
GTP_SteveO1965
This F430 is upholstered with crocodile hide, apparently costing 200K.
 

Attachments

  • _dsc1299_wm.jpg
    _dsc1299_wm.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 38
  • _dsc1301_wm.jpg
    _dsc1301_wm.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 36
  • _dsc1318_wm.jpg
    _dsc1318_wm.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 59
  • _dsc1319_wm.jpg
    _dsc1319_wm.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
I prefer the Zonda's ostrich leather:

zondaf32.jpg
 
Last edited:
So his interior cost more than most houses...for some reason I can see him having buyers remorse sometime in the future.
 
Wow the lengths some people will got to spoil a nice car.....

That carbon fibre zonda with yellow ostrich leather just looks so wrong!
 
Having lots of money clearly doesn't mean you have good taste.

Pass me a bucket please.
 
That carbon fibre zonda with yellow ostrich leather just looks so wrong!

Stomach bile yellow is never going to be a good colour :yuck:
 
I would take a Zonda in any colour combination.
 
I would take a Zonda in any colour combination.

This one is better, though still a little garish for my taste...

ZondaInterior.jpg
 
I've always loved the odd, but totally awesome interior in the Spyker C8...

2009-spyker-c8-aileron-cockpit-interior-588x784.jpg


I've never seen anything like that in any other car. Especially anything I've been in. Growing up stuck to Chevrolet Vinyl seats was awesome enough for me.
 
Meh...I think I've become a cloth guy. Tweed FTW.
 
I'll stick with the velour in my Cressy thanks. :sly: I couldn't picture it with any animal being stitched across it's seats.
 
Back