Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

What! I missed this? :dunce:

Despite being unedited, looks great! :drool: The last bit was creative! 👍
Plus, DAT CELICA SHOT! :drool:👍
Thanks Justin, the next set will be edited so hopefully it will be even greater :D
The third picture is definitely my favourite. It just shows how much impact the depth of field can have on the image. 👍
Thanks a lot GT-R, I like to think that I am quite good at using depth of field... ;)
Very nice work lately, love this shot. 👍

*pic*

Celica shot is also really nice.
Cheers GP :cheers:
Your last sets have been class since I last posted!
Thanks a lot Matt :D

I will get round to doing the requests hopefully this week, but for now I have a set of the Nissan GT-R at the Nordschleife

and my unedited PMC entry:

Hope you like this, please leave a comment below :)

Beautiful work, Thomas! :drool:
Thanks Justin :D
Very nice pictures. I really like the colour of the car.

Well done. :)
Cheers GT-R, it is the stock Titanium Gray IIRC, it's definitely a stock paint, as I was running in arcade mode
Lovely pictures. I like #2, 3 ,4 and 7 the most :)👍
Thanks a lot :)
I love this set, I especially love the shot of the car over the apex.
Cheers Matt :D
Nice tones:D.
Much appreciated :)

Well hasn't it been a while? :lol:

School work and general lack of motivation have meant that GT5 time has been hard to come by these last few months (nearly 6 months actually...) but over the festive period I was yet again bitten by the GT bug and had to take a few pics :P

Having had a look through some other galleries, I can see that in the last 6 months the standard has not just been raised, it is on another bloomin' planet, so these may look a bit rubbish to most of you, but meh, I enjoyed shooting them :dopey:

Anyway, I only have the one ready and edited as it stands, so here it is :)

All Italian Stallion

Any comments gratefully received, and I will try and post a few more shots over the coming days :)

Wow, it certainly has been a while! Great to have you back 458, can't wait to see more from you again. :D

Nice shot too. 👍

Nice comeback, Thomas! 👍
We want more from you! (if you have time ;))

The picture itself is rather simple (nice depth of field, again!), but the post-editing really makes it something special. Welcome back to the Photomode forums, Thomas; it feels great to know that you're still around. :)

Latest Posts

Back