Ferraris in ucd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daltonlim
  • 19 comments
  • 1,503 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
343
Messages
Tclim
Doe ferraris ever show up in yr ucd?mine didn't.
 
Not so far.....
 
As far as I know all Ferraris in the game are Premium models, so they'll never appear in the UCD.
 
I tot even premiums can b in ucd??
 
Daltonlim
I tot even premiums can b in ucd??

I'm using the iPod Touch App, so I can't do it myself.
Can someone please link him to the part of the AUP saying that you need to use proper grammar and not to use text speak.
 
I tot even premiums can b in ucd??

Good grammar is required on this forum. The mods might send you a PM with a warning otherwise. Just a heads up. Check the AUP (acceptable use policy) right at the bottom of the page on the left.

Fixed
 
Last edited:
There are no premiums in the UCD ever.
 
Yup, all ferrari cars are premium cars and will never appear in the UCD.
 
RIDDLE:

I have a standard Ferrari Enzo. How is this possible?

👍 to whoever can figure it out.
 
RIDDLE:

I have a standard Ferrari Enzo. How is this possible?

👍 to whoever can figure it out.

Ah, so someone uses the Portable Garage feature!

And yes, Daltonlim - you'll need to use proper grammar around GTP.
 
Ah, so someone uses the Portable Garage feature!
:crazy:

You're quick! Brilliant, you.

Anyways, here's your 👍 !
 
Apologies.newbie to this forum.many thanks for the feedbacks
 
Good grammar is required on this forum. The mods might send you a PM with a waning otherwise. Just a heads up. Check the AUP (acceptable use policy) right at the bottom of the page on the left.

Sorry mate, couldn't help but pick up on that ! :ouch:
 
I think part of Ferrari's contract/deal on having cars in GT5 was that they all look as good as possible, hence they are all Premiums. :)
 
I think part of Ferrari's contract/deal on having cars in GT5 was that they all look as good as possible, hence they are all Premiums. :)

Makes a lot of sense.
 
Makes a lot of sense.

They are very cautious with their brand, and the GT series is a new outlet for them (GT5-P doesn't count as its still GT5). Glad they pushed for it though as the detail on the F40 is awesome.
 
I tot even premiums can b in ucd??

Proper English please :D

I've never seen a premium model in the UCD and would therefore go so far as to say it can't happen.
 
All the Ferraris in GT5 are premium.
In the past 4 GT series there wasn't any Ferraris in the game so polyphony digital made them all in premium.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back