Few online public games?XBOne 

• Thread starter WiktorK
  • 11 comments
Sweden
Sweden
Dear all!

First time writer but long time reader..

I am enjoying Project Cars on XBone and are having a blast for the most of the time.
However one issue that I am having is the online part of the game.

When Im entering the online part where you see all the open public games, there is so few of them. Mostly there is only 4-5 games that I can access.

I have made sure that my NAT is set correct. I have also double checked that there is no selection on the game search, such as category, tracks etc. made to limit the search.

So what am I doing wrong?

So what am I doing wrong?

Honestly, I don't think you're doing anything wrong. It's SMS who've got it wrong with the extremely poor multiplayer in P CARS. Online options are threadbare (not to mention all the bugs), & therefore many people who otherwise love racing online, like me, simply avoid it. Try joining a private club or league, that's where all the serious racers are these days.

:(

Hi :)
Yes I play the game myself online on Xbox and the community isn't very active. You will always get some games but im sure there are still more people online in GT6 compared to PCars.
Perhaps we can play some time. Add me
gladbecker82

It sold plenty, but, as mentioned public online racing is always risky at best...the vast majority don't bother and stick to private rooms/lobbies. I have a group of 5-6 racers and we never play open lobbies because there are too many immature asshats who ruin everything.

It sold plenty, but, as mentioned public online racing is always risky at best...the vast majority don't bother and stick to private rooms/lobbies. I have a group of 5-6 racers and we never play open lobbies because there are too many immature asshats who ruin everything.
It sold plenty,yeah 1 million sales as of June 7th. 66% on PS4 31% on Xbox1 and 3% on PC. Do the math

Check your game filters, there was an issue in the past that the filter got set to current class only (so the car you have showing in the upper right) and thus limiting the amount of lobbies you can see.

I play on PC and have over 180 lobbies, with at least 40 active.

Back