Fewer Brand Logos?

North Korea
North Korea
TougeWolf_
My brand logos section within the livery editor has been compiled from three tiles (with probably 100+ in each section) to one and there are significantly fewer decals to choose from (with 39 available at the moment).

Has anyone else has this problem?

Have they been removed for any particular reason?

My brand logos section within the livery editor has been compiled from three tiles (with probably 100+ in each section) to one and there are significantly fewer of them (39 available at the moment).

Has anyone else has this problem?

Have they been removed for any particular reason?
It sometimes depends on the vehicle you are using in the livery editor.

Which I'm guessing is a Ferrari.

It sometimes depends on the vehicle you are using in the livery editor.

Which I'm guessing is a Ferrari.

I apologise I didn't realise some were manufacturer specific. Also yes was a 458 Italia.

Thank you for that, I didn't realise I was being a :dunce:.

I apologise I didn't realise some were manufacturer specific. Also yes was a 458 Italia.

Thank you for that, I didn't realise I was being a :dunce:.
It's not really signposted in the game, so it's not that daft a question. I've seen it happen on a few cars but, unsurprisingly given the close working relationship that the brand has with its key partners, it seems that Ferrari doesn't want its cars to appear in a racing game plastered with its partners' rivals.

I'd guess that all of the fuel brands apart from Shell disappear, and probably most of the tyre brands other than Pirelli (and possibly Bridgestone and Michelin too).

Last edited:
I've read you can use decals from your favorites folder if a decal isn’t a standard option for specific cars :)

Latest Posts

Back