Fezz Replicas - 1st release 3rd July!

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 30 comments
Fezz_ST
Fezz ST
Going back to Forza 1 is had myself a number of self made (not great) replica car designs, in FM2 I upped the ante creating around 10 full scale replicas which all sold for their own limited run, these Included Mad Mikes first incarnation of his Drift RX-7, Seat Sport WTCC car and a FM.net replica competition winner of the Sartorius BMW M3 Nurburgring 24hr car and more!

In FM3 I recreated the Sartorius BMW using the correct GT car, along with an RX-7 time attack car these were my only Replicas to come out of FM3

In FM4 I have stayed away from replicas and just bought all my designs from the storefront, but I'm making a come back, I have started to create a livery for the McLaren MP4-12c GT3 car and I am nearing completion of all the logos, I'm hoping to have most if not all these created by release day, for now though I'm just going to have to keep you waiting as I have not taken any pictures of it, but trust me, it'll be worth it ;)

I would really appreciate some help in the form of logos, if anyone has the Michelin logo I'm willing to trade any of my logos i pay for them, this is the only logo I won't be able to create in time for release on Tuesday

Here it is! My first FM4 release, unfortunately not 100% accurate due to lack of source images but because of this, it is absolutely FREE!

7495998638_a32cefd6f9_z.jpg

7496965122_712e8d4584_z.jpg

7496965694_9594e957f9_z.jpg

7496965978_9643916df3_z.jpg

7496964948_b45afc87e5_z.jpg

Set-up also available from my Storefront :D

Yes I should be doing more, I tend to stay away from popular designs and go for the less recognised stuff

I picked up your livery and rated it 5 stars this morning. I haven't bought the car yet though. :P

I was going to ask about making one of the Australian GT Championship liveries as they don't get made very often.

Send me a couple of source pics of it via PM and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks Hamster :D

I've been working on a revised set-up for the McLaren and have found a set-up which works better and has a less downforce which help the top speed, I'll keep working on it to try and get quicker

Hey Fezz your design is really good not gonna lie but its also just one of those easy designs to if you have all the picture angles of the car. but still a good job man!

Send me a couple of source pics of it via PM and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks Hamster :D

I've been working on a revised set-up for the McLaren and have found a set-up which works better and has a less downforce which help the top speed, I'll keep working on it to try and get quicker

I'll get some photo's together today. Haven't gotten a run in the Macca yet but should some time today.

I've been working heavily on the Macca setup tonight and have made good progress, the setup has more mechanical grip and although it has less downforce the turn in is sharper and high speed cornering much more stable, I would like to ask FPM members to run the new setup through the club garage before I release the revised setup

I've had a look though a few sites and I cant find good reference shots of the car I was going to ask about. I might have a look at some GT cars from Europe or just see what you come up with. :)

It won't look right on the standard RX-7 it's a shame we lost the Ings version that's why I never created it in FM3 :(

I have a question Fezz ST, did you get around to updating the tune for the McLaren GT3?
I'm finding that the original tune is stable but suffers from more under-steer then the other GT cars.

I have a question Fezz ST, did you get around to updating the tune for the McLaren GT3?
I'm finding that the original tune is stable but suffers from more under-steer then the other GT cars.

I haven't updated it yet, still working on the setup I find the best testing grounds is going online and seeing how it does, at the moment it's quicker than any other setup I have come across but it still needs some work in the low speed corners

I haven't updated it yet, still working on the setup I find the best testing grounds is going online and seeing how it does, at the moment it's quicker than any other setup I have come across but it still needs some work in the low speed corners

Ok. Thanks for the update. :)

Back