FGT Championship

• Thread starter ridgback
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
Ridgback
Anyone got any settings for this championship? I just cannot get anywhere near it and it's really p*****g me off. Any help gratefully accepted.

You don't need settings for B-spec FGT racing. you just ignore the event till the driver is higher level say 30.
The car was not always in the OCD and users had to wait for it to show up in the UCD,
so they were higher level any way. You just tell the driver to pit if the race needed it.
Thats the only input you need.
Do not try to do the event with a Low level driver as all the Cars are the same performance level as yours.
Its also a long championship but you still only need 1 point extra than second to Win.

Thanks will give it another go, not tried for ages and my top rated driver is now level 36 so I'll let him try.

I actuall did the championship starting with a under-level driver (Level 22).
I won Fuji by pitting with from hards 9 to go, then making my driver drive like a madman on soft tires before everyone else pitted.
I won Nurburgring on a 3-Stop Strategey, running the race on mostly soft tires.
Monaco was a tough one, but my driver wrestled for and got the lead with 15 to go.
Monza was a tough one for me, as I though that a low-downforce setting would work like in real life, but after accidentally pitting on the first lap, I got up to third before I pitted for soft tires and won.
Suzuka and Indy had a similar strategy to Fuji: Start on Hards, end on Softs.

Thanks for the tips guys, done this now, all golds so dead chuffed. Let my driver do his own thing on all the races except monaco where I had to keep telling him to overtake. Other then that was easy peasy lol.

Back