FGT Colors - Full List

• Thread starter Gerseph
  • 22 comments
Gerseph, spare1981, spare1982
I decided to post this so that there will be pictures on the first page. I have responded to many threads asking about this but my pictures are so buried that the question keeps coming up.

If you have a color not listed here, please post a picture. I will update this list if anyone has more to offer.

White
picture.php

White/Purple
picture.php

White/Blue
picture.php

Blue
picture.php

White/Green
picture.php

Green/Yellow
picture.php

Black/Yellow
picture.php

Black/Silver
picture.php

Red
picture.php

Orange
picture.php

I have a red, which I got from the OCD last time round...but having seen Bob drive it round for many thousands of kilometers, I got sick of it, and got the next one to come to the OCD...and that's the light green and white one. It looks very nice...and it's barely been used, because now Bob spams the X1 Vettel.

It seems this is indeed the full list. This bump should provide one more chance for people to see it and add if necessary.

It seems this is indeed the full list. This bump should provide one more chance for people to see it and add if necessary.

No, you're still missing the white with light green :)

I have one in my garage.

Oh, and I have it on good authority that I'm not a hallucinating stoner and that the black FGT does indeed exist.
I'm currently torturing a lvl 24 ticket to find one.

I just scored a black FGT. At least, I thought I did until I opened it up in the garage. The whilte and black car (looks silver and black to my eye) looks absolutely solid black when you first claim a ticket and you're looking at it nose-on. Maybe that's where the rumor of the elusive black FGT started.

I decided to post this so that there will be pictures on the first page. I have responded to many threads asking about this but my pictures are so buried that the question keeps coming up.

Black/Yellow
picture.php

Is this the yellow one you are wanting???

there is, that account got deleted on accident 3 weeks ago. just go post in marketplace for a yellow f gt or grind a lvl 24 ticket

there is, that account got deleted on accident 3 weeks ago. just go post in marketplace for a yellow f gt or grind a lvl 24 ticket

Nope, there's no all solid yellow FGT. Just Yellow/Green and Yellow/Black ones. Proof you ask?
http://people.ku.edu/~sprice/GT4CarPictures/Polyphony_Digital/Main.html
There are 11 FGT colors total in GT4 and since the black one is not in GT5 -> there are only 10 FGT in GT5. And they are:
-White
-White/Blue
-White/Purple
-White/Green
-Yellow/Green
-Yellow/Black
-Red
-Orange
-Blue
-Silver/Black

no ALL YELLOW found my old post!

Dec 26 2010, 7:28 PM #25
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Bronze Member Online Now!
FORMULA GT'S to trade right now, Blue, Orange, Yellow

X 1 S. Vettle. right now too

well i put on marketplace for 1, and i guess tomorrow i'll grind lvl 24 ticket again lol

HN7
Nope, there's no all solid yellow FGT. Just Yellow/Green and Yellow/Black ones. Proof you ask?
http://people.ku.edu/~sprice/GT4CarPictures/Polyphony_Digital/Main.html
There are 11 FGT colors total in GT4 and since the black one is not in GT5 -> there are only 10 FGT in GT5. And they are:
-White
-White/Blue
-White/Purple
-White/Green
-Yellow/Green
-Yellow/Black
-Red
-Orange
-Blue
-Silver/Black

The orange looks much lighter in GT4. In GT5 the orange car and the red car look pretty much the same - is this a lighting problem, or a texture edit?

Why don't you check out Gran Turismo PSP (if you have it)?
When you get to the FGT dealership then that will tell you all available colours for FGT in GT5 as you can transfer them all to your portable garage in arcade mode on GT5 !!!

Back