FGT for 787B Mazda

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emivem
  • 15 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
37
Messages
F34R-Emivem
I am offering a yellow/green (castrol edition) FGT for either of the 908HDI's or the 787B Mazda. I need it today, so within 4 hours, I cannot trade as I'm booked totally for the next week.
 
Last edited:
I only have a blue and white. :indiff:
 
I am offering a FGT (kinda messed up title)
 
I have a 787B. But i can only trade in 30 min, my b-spec is racing now.
 
I have a 787B. But i can only trade in 30 min, my b-spec is racing now.

sure ill add you over psn and we can sort something out.
 
i have a 908 i can trade right now
 
Why does no one spell "787B" right..
 
i have 908, ill trade right now.

PS- i dont know how to delete a post, so..
 
Guilles doesnt seem to respond. which 908 is it?
 
i can give you a total 908 with soft slicks right now
 
Guillies has called off the trade for the Mazda 787B. The offer is back open, I would like to cancel the 908HDi offers, as now im currently looking for a 787B.
 
you shure you don't want this 908
 
Yes, As now i can afford it myself.
 
I'll trade my brand new mazda 787b for a FGT
already have that colour though..
pm me, maybe we can work a deal
 
i can trade now, it is the one that is not mamut, so HDI FAP or w/e..
 
Back