FGT - Paintable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ejdme
  • 12 comments
  • 1,015 views
Messages
43
Messages
ejdme
Is the FGT paintable? I finally have the cash to buy one, but I'm not really liking the yellow one in the online dealership..
 
most of us have a nice.... blu one :yuck:

you're lucky that you first FGT came from the online dealership :)
 
I've got the Purple and White one:yuck:
You could always wait for the next OCD update (which should be this week).
 
Imagine a chrome FGT! *drools*
 
Well that's crap.

Oh well. I guess I'll just wait until one rolls around in the UCD, otherwise if I get super desperate I'll buy the yellow one. :grumpy:
 
Or wait a week or so for the next set of OCD cars.
 
most of us have a nice.... blu one :yuck:

you're lucky that you first FGT came from the online dealership :)

I have yet to see one show up in my UCD. Weird.

Imagine a chrome FGT! *drools*

That would be pretty sweet. I'd like to see a matte black or a color-shift one myself.
 
I want a Rosso Corsa one to match my Ferrari's 👍
 
Seriously, anyone with some Photoshop skills? I really want to see what it might look like.
 
Back