Fgt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin1983
  • 8 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
254
Messages
Michelin1983
I want to trade for a FGT.

I have no x1 or F1 cars.

Rest is up for trading. Tell what you like and i see what i have.
 
I have one Green/White FGT

Do you have any premium JGTC?
 
Lol a what, not familliar whit the therm JGTC
 
o i have one

done some miles, and i think i added a turbo or someting
 
i you get me two of these(JGTC) you have a FGT with engine restore and body :)
 
I only have 1 so... any other car?
 
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car '04

Do you have any of those?
 
nope..
this is close then.. Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
 
Back