Fgt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 15 comments
  • 613 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
anyone want a free FGT??

i saw nothing in this car other then being able to use it in A-spec ..
plus i got the two ferrari F1 which are unlimited more fun to drive even if its only in practice mode..

so do you want this pointless FGT car
 
wat color is ill take it
 
I'll take it, my PSNID is LCS91
 
Sure, send it to me :) Maybe I can give you a matte paint so it won't look like a robbery :D
 
i am desperate for the fgt ill give you a zr1 race modded for it
 
ill hVE IT PLEASE ILL dd you
 
I have it if its still there, even p/x another car
 
I am looking for it. I also want to use it for a-spec.
 
I'vesilver chrome available too....
 
do I get one? I added you and I really need it for the FGT event
 
thts fine i already got 1 although id be will 2 duplicate for free just 4 another color
 
I'll give you a fully tuned R35
 
Back