Fgt ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter slowmo
  • 12 comments
  • 1,331 views
Lots of them, most of them if that is what you wish.
 
Can the FGT be used in any of the endurance races? Thanks
 
All but the roadster race which allows only Mazda roadsters.
 
Yeah, I bought it expecting to just time trial in it, but turns out you can race loads of events in it! It's a beast, well worth buying, I think endurance races wouldn't be boring in this car cos your on the limit, will be exciting!
 
I'm able to buy it...got over 10mil in the bank (got the multi-millionaire trophy) and am 25 B-Spec and 23 A-Spec (but I think you can get it at 24 on either one?).

I'm tempted to get it immediately...but I don't know...
 
I'm able to buy it...got over 10mil in the bank (got the multi-millionaire trophy) and am 25 B-Spec and 23 A-Spec (but I think you can get it at 24 on either one?).

I'm tempted to get it immediately...but I don't know...

You're going to have to get it if you want to complete the FGT championship... But the car is a pain to drive... After I've completed the FGT championship, I will never drive this car again. Bob likes it though... He's faster than me.
 
You're going to have to get it if you want to complete the FGT championship... But the car is a pain to drive... After I've completed the FGT championship, I will never drive this car again. Bob likes it though... He's faster than me.

I found that, its crushing isnt it? lol
 
You're going to have to get it if you want to complete the FGT championship... .

Not necessarily, why not borrow it off a friend first, save yourself 5 million, plus it's also a good opportunity to see whether you like driving it.

You don't need it for endurance races, yes, it makes certain races faster to complete, but the Minolta is also very fast, and very free, this wouldn't take that much longer to complete an endurance race.

If you are going to spend hours on an endurance race, why not an hour +1 and save all that money..??
 
You're going to have to get it if you want to complete the FGT championship... But the car is a pain to drive... After I've completed the FGT championship, I will never drive this car again. Bob likes it though... He's faster than me.

Yes, well I'm not even a good driver...Bob drives every car better than me now lol

Depressing.

I know I have to get one...but I don't know if I want one now. Though, I have just unlocked the endurance events, and it would be nice to know Bob will win if I leave him overnight...right? lol
 
I've never had Bob lose an endurance event, and I always use the FGT (except in the Roadster race, of course). I also run him while I sleep 👍
 
Definitely worth owning just for Bob to drive, saves you having to watch him race! If you've got £10m then definitely get it, well worth the cash
 
The FGT is a great car. It is fast, It handles great and it beats pretty much everything on most tracks. It is a must have for your car collection.

As for it being a pain to drive, I don't think so you just have to drive it and be careful with your throttle it is light and powerful and it will spin out if you step on it to hard out of a corner.

My Bob has won a lot of races with it but I can smoke Bob with ease :)
 
Back