M MigVT Messages 83 Messages evalverde Feb 8, 2011 #1 have suzuki escudo viper team oreca #91 00' jaguar xj220 lm race car chapp 2j many others, ask if your interested in something not listed
have suzuki escudo viper team oreca #91 00' jaguar xj220 lm race car chapp 2j many others, ask if your interested in something not listed
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Feb 8, 2011 #2 what year is the supra??
M MigVT Messages 83 Messages evalverde Feb 8, 2011 #4 Rayzah what year is the supra?? Click to expand... sorry the i promised the supra to friend and he just reminded me i'm taking it of the list. I'm still available for trade though
Rayzah what year is the supra?? Click to expand... sorry the i promised the supra to friend and he just reminded me i'm taking it of the list. I'm still available for trade though
M MigVT Messages 83 Messages evalverde Feb 8, 2011 #5 PATWRECK i have f10 o miles Click to expand... wasn't looking for f10 but what would you like for it?
PATWRECK i have f10 o miles Click to expand... wasn't looking for f10 but what would you like for it?
T TwinturboCH Messages 889 Messages TwinTurboCH Feb 8, 2011 #6 I can offer an FGT. I've got them in Red, Blue, White and White with blue insets. Would be after the Chapparal 2J in exchange.
I can offer an FGT. I've got them in Red, Blue, White and White with blue insets. Would be after the Chapparal 2J in exchange.
boshuter Messages 1,929 Show Me State Messages Stroker-Z28 Feb 8, 2011 #7 I'll trade you a FGT for your Viper
M MigVT Messages 83 Messages evalverde Feb 8, 2011 #8 TwinturboCH I can offer an FGT. I've got them in Red, Blue, White and White with blue insets. Would be after the Chapparal 2J in exchange. Click to expand... sorry i prefer giving out the viper
TwinturboCH I can offer an FGT. I've got them in Red, Blue, White and White with blue insets. Would be after the Chapparal 2J in exchange. Click to expand... sorry i prefer giving out the viper
M MigVT Messages 83 Messages evalverde Feb 8, 2011 #10 boshuter I'll trade you a FGT for your Viper Click to expand... ok add me my psn is evalverde. can you trade right now?
boshuter I'll trade you a FGT for your Viper Click to expand... ok add me my psn is evalverde. can you trade right now?