(FGT2) Formula Gran Turismo Season 2 - IMMORTAL Takes Back To Back Titles!Open 

Lobby up!

If anyone else does set a QP1 time can you let me know please and the time as the community webpage isn't working for me :banghead:

Sorry Guys, I thought the race was next week, I pretty sure I'm not going to be able to get back home in time for the race start. Bout time Cope De America finals end, and my friends 4th July Bar-b-que starts/ends it will be night time here in PST timezone. I'll catch you guys for rd 2. :banghead:

So how did the race turn out? I dropped in for a second to see how it was going and it looked like things got spread out pretty quick.

So how did the race turn out? I dropped in for a second to see how it was going and it looked like things got spread out pretty quick.
wasn't too bad, good fun actually, IP ran away with it lol but despite being spread out there was some serious tactical battles. Points now available on the forum :)

Sorry guys, I'm doing everything thru Gmail, so it gives me limited information. It wants me to download the app to read the links, so can somebody real quick tell me what the next track is if we are racing it this weekend or next?. I'm signing on tonight regardless with Roderuner/TnT-2000, any US guys up at 7 PM 8 PM feel free to send me the FR, and join our room. 👍

Sorry guys, I'm doing everything thru Gmail, so it gives me limited information. It wants me to download the app to read the links, so can somebody real quick tell me what the next track is if we are racing it this weekend or next?. I'm signing on tonight regardless with Roderuner/TnT-2000, any US guys up at 7 PM 8 PM feel free to send me the FR, and join our room. 👍
High Speed ring, 84 laps, RS and RM tyres with possibility of rain (set to paris). Race is not this Saturday but weekend after. I will open the Q events Thursday night after all the maintenances so they aren't wiped

Racing Bi Week
High Speed ring, 84 laps, RS and RM tyres with possibility of rain (set to paris). Race is not this Saturday but weekend after. I will open the Q events Thursday night after all the maintenances so they aren't wiped
racing Bi Weekly is my s..t! 👍

I will have a FP1 room open tonight at 8 PM PST time. I will have a FP2 room open Wednesday, and FP3 room open Thursday evening all at the same time. Does anyone have a target time set yet?

I will have a FP1 room open tonight at 8 PM PST time. I will have a FP2 room open Wednesday, and FP3 room open Thursday evening all at the same time. Does anyone have a target time set yet?
lobby up now but not sure how long we'll be

high 49 I believe is the target time, but a wet race may be possible

Well I still need to learn how to drive these cars even a high-speed ring was somewhat challenging,. I both wanted to both add DF and shave it off.

PB 0.53.xxx | FP1
PB 0.51.346 | FP2
Tomorrow | FP3
-------------------------------------
Qualifying Target | 0.49.xxx
Is it just me, or around high-speed Ring, if you hit the curves are the grass more importantly the car does the 360° into the wall. I think the key to this race is going to be the guys who pit right on time,. Soon as I see number 4's on my rears, I'm in the pits, 1 spin will light the tires up till were they will go from 5/4 to 3/2 in a snap. I don't think you have to be the fastest to win this race just the most consistent and pitting right on time. None of my ol tricks are working, so tomorrow for FP3 I will start to tune in the downforce finally (207mph-max). And see how long each set of different compound tires last.

Last edited:
Well I still need to learn how to drive these cars even a high-speed ring was somewhat challenging,. I both wanted to both add DF and shave it off.

PB 0.53.xxx | FP1
PB 0.51.346 | FP2
Tomorrow | FP3
-------------------------------------
Qualifying Target | 0.49.xxx
Is it just me, or around high-speed Ring, if you hit the curves are the grass more importantly the car does the 360° into the wall. I think the key to this race is going to be the guys who pit right on time,. Soon as I see number 4's on my rears, I'm in the pits, 1 spin will light the tires up till were they will go from 5/4 to 3/2 in a snap. I don't think you have to be the fastest to win this race just the most consistent and pitting right on time. None of my ol tricks are working, so tomorrow for FP3 I will start to tune in the downforce finally (207mph-max). And see how long each set of different compound tires last.

I'm straight on to a 50.0 but after 1 flying lap my tyres are 9s on the right, and I'm running a pure dry qualify ing setup, if it rains I'll crash!

I'm straight on to a 50.0 but after 1 flying lap my tyres are 9s on the right, and I'm running a pure dry qualify ing setup, if it rains I'll crash!
I'm off the pace, unconsistent and haven't even got ttyre wear advantage, not going to be a good race for me.

Before the night kicks off, we'll be holding a minute silence and a few parade laps in memory of Jules

I'm off the pace, unconsistent and haven't even got ttyre wear advantage, not going to be a good race for me.

Before the night kicks off, we'll be holding a minute silence and a few parade laps in memory of Jules
Did something worse happen to him, its morning time over here still? Havent read my F1 news for the day yet.

Had a Poker game run till 2am last night, + alcohol so I'm having 1 hard morning. I'm glad tge race is at 2pm my time today, I need the extra hr to get my body right for a race today.

Did something worse happen to him, its morning time over here still? Havent read my F1 news for the day yet.

Had a Poker game run till 2am last night, + alcohol so I'm having 1 hard morning. I'm glad tge race is at 2pm my time today, I need the extra hr to get my body right for a race today.
yep, unfortunately he passed away during the night (this side of the world) :(

I'm on line now, trying to find out where her room is because it's my first time. Is it in the community, or the open lobby, or in one of those clubrooms.

I'm signing on now with TnT-2000, anyone online feel free to join?

FP1: 1:13.998 PB | 1:14/15.xxx Avg

FP2: Tonight

Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
Lucky and daring my friend :eek: I thought for sure you would hit the wall :lol: I'm surprised I kept with you after that too. After all our personal fast laps were 7/10 a second apart.

I was saving tyres mostly after i managed to overtake you, good thing i did. I ended up with 4 3 on rear

Back