(FGT2) Formula Gran Turismo Season 2 - IMMORTAL Takes Back To Back Titles!Open 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Welcome to the second season of the FGT season, where we have drivers of all skill levels, from complete aliens to regulars honing their skills.

View attachment 280910

images

Race Information

Calendar

Entry List

Points / Results

Last edited:
Is it possible to do FGT and RBJ?
possibly mate we are all usually around before the race so it shouldn't be a problem.

I have popped back to sort a few things out, all info is now in the OP and @john sweet shall be holding the thread here. We won't be starting until after GT Academy to allow the TRL guys to demolish us all lol. So if you'd like to come race with us then Post your PSN ID here and we'll get back to you with this thread being used for GTP sign ups :)

PLEASE! Can no one start their underhand comments here. Only post if you are interested in racing please.

What time & date is the race? I took a six-month hiatus from GT6, and after watching Formula One for over a decade + thus current season I realize that when I come back that I only want to race FGT's are nothing this time around. I've done enough GT car racing plus I'm tired of the different specs for the GT3 cars. It's FGT's or bust for me; even if that means I have to create my own series. The 1st race maybe too soon for me to get ready, but tgen again you never know (no gf this LeMans weekend:tup:)

I am watching thread in case race times and dates change

There will be three test races. First one is this saturday. The season will kick off july 11th 👍
Well this first test be driving a FGT car around Le Mans?, because if that's the case I'm willing to do 100 laps this Saturday. I have a rSeat rig & CSW set up with a TV underneath my living room TV so I literally race and watch real racing at the same time...

I don't have to explain how cool it would be to race a FGT car around Le Mans while I'm watching the race in real life!

Well this first test be driving a FGT car around Le Mans?, because if that's the case I'm willing to do 100 laps this Saturday. I have a rSeat rig & CSW set up with a TV underneath my living room TV so I literally race and watch real racing at the same time...

I don't have to explain how cool it would be to race a FGT car around Le Mans while I'm watching the race in real life!
Going off the calendar, it looks like the test race will be at Apricot Hill. I don't see Sarthe on the calendar, but it's a long season so maybe if a majority of drivers would want to Sarthe at some point, maybe True could revise the calendar.

Just popping on to clear up.

All information has been added in the links. I honestly think that by many TRL drivers racing with us on Saturday nights we must be doing something right. Everything has been worked around people wants. Sarthe is not on the calendar due to the, umm, poor track for the FGT cars on it from last season lol, so we're running High Speed Ring instead.

1 Hour FP Session this weekend if people are interested in popping along for a bit. All info needed is in the links and will be notified of any changes 👍

Just popping on to clear up.

All information has been added in the links. I honestly think that by many TRL drivers racing with us on Saturday nights we must be doing something right. Everything has been worked around people wants. Sarthe is not on the calendar due to the, umm, poor track for the FGT cars on it from last season lol, so we're running High Speed Ring instead.

1 Hour FP Session this weekend if people are interested in popping along for a bit. All info needed is in the links and will be notified of any changes 👍

I dont get the oval stuff? Its not really Indycar we're racing

Going off the calendar, it looks like the test race will be at Apricot Hill. I don't see Sarthe on the calendar, but it's a long season so maybe if a majority of drivers would want to Sarthe at some point, maybe True could revise the calendar.
I'm fine not doing Sarthe, I thought we might because of what's going on this weekend.

Indy is the only oval worth it, it actually is alot of fun once you get going. Daytona is not needed, but Motegi oval could be intresting since you do have to brake & gas...

We have enough of the real tracks to make this intresting. I would mimic the Indy 500, and add brands hatch, with all the other tracks we have that F1 actually races...

just meant to be a one off wildcard event for the US GP :)

Also. I've made it clear. But we have such a varying grid. We have TRL, we have average guys and those honing their skills. No one really enjoys FGT cars and we are lucky to have a full one running. I'm chuffed we have the TRL guys deciding to race with us, because they enjoy it. So if someone has another idea of how to run a FGT series then i'll always listen to ideas. But i'm not being told to change it and do what they want when we've already established what we do. If you think you can do something, then do it, don't change what our entire grid wants and enjoys.

See you tomorrow guys :)

just meant to be a one off wildcard event for the US GP :)

Also. I've made it clear. But we have such a varying grid. We have TRL, we have average guys and those honing their skills. No one really enjoys FGT cars and we are lucky to have a full one running. I'm chuffed we have the TRL guys deciding to race with us, because they enjoy it. So if someone has another idea of how to run a FGT series then i'll always listen to ideas. But i'm not being told to change it and do what they want when we've already established what we do. If you think you can do something, then do it, don't change what our entire grid wants and enjoys.

See you tomorrow guys :)
What time tomorrow, I'm from Los Angeles, California which is PST time?

I went to the entry list and it would let me edit so can you put me down for the Mercedes chassis 1st, or tye Force India chassis 2nd?,. If the Mercedes is taken, I'll gladly jump in the Force India chassis, and I believe I can bring another consistent driver most likely, as long as we race weekend Sunday's do to his job. We've been teammates for over 3 yrs now, so if he can he'll sign up...

Last edited:
we're 8 hours ahead of you. So 1pm for you (starts in 3 hours 20mins) 👍

will put you down for merc. Throw me a friend request on PSN True-blue-8

we're 8 hours ahead of you. So 1pm for you (starts in 3 hours 20mins) 👍

will put you down for merc. Throw me a friend request on PSN True-blue-8
You got it!, ill be on getting some practice around 11am my time.

When my buddy gets home he may want to drive a little bit Tonight so I'm Going to practice a little more tonight. I'll take us to apricot Hill!

I am re-installing the game (from CD to download version), 40% done, and then all the updates... will be late if I make it!

I belIve the McLaren paint scheme that I like the most, if so I'll glady team up with you when the season starts.

Anyways my racing watching junkie's, this is my 24 hrs of Le Mans setup's,. Yes, I'm veey proud! My buddy should be joining this tread shortly too by the way...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 9
Sorry m8, but I already have my team mate sorted for the season.
Ok, well I'll take it the Mercedes chassis is the mainly the all Silver 1 right? Also I have a Teammate T-N-T-2000 signing up, and might be at our practice session is the 2nd Mercedes sest still available? And 3rd of all, can we change the colors on the ones we have, our do we need to buy another 1?

I'll be in the Mulit-color 1, until I raise some cash to my the silver 1.

I better get some more skeep so I can make the practice time, its 2am over here in California, and there is still 4hrs left via tge live feed via the WEC/24H App...

What team would this be?image.jpg

I guess that would be Renaults new colors :lol:

Or maybe even a Monster Energy F1 carimage.jpgfound it on google lol (Yes i know its a disguised ferrari)

Last edited:
Ok, well I'll take it the Mercedes chassis is the mainly the all Silver 1 right? Also I have a Teammate T-N-T-2000 signing up, and might be at our practice session is the 2nd Mercedes sest still available? And 3rd of all, can we change the colors on the ones we have, our do we need to buy another 1?
I know him. I race with rode runner every monday :) Never seen him drive anything but the lexus gt 300 and the hsv.

I know him. I race with rode runner every monday :) Never seen him drive anything but the lexus gt 300 and the hsv.
That's because I took a six-month hiatus, and now he's all by himself. Since he's been racing those GT 300 so long I'm hoping I could get him to come over to this FGT Series.

Anyways I like to apologize for missing the Sunday test session, our American coverage of the Lamonts as fell off for the last two years, so I had to download the WEC/24H app & Fox sports go app which means I had to watch the race live. I'm from California so that means a lot of 4 AM to 9 AM watching, which led to me falling asleep on Sunday and not waking up to 2 PM.

Do we know when round one is taking place? By the way I'm threading through my Gmail account so I don't get to see the front page as easy...

Back