[FGTA] Blast to the Past. Glenalz81 Takes the WIN and 'Braggin Rights'Finished 

Just now finding out, that for the second time for these single races, I wont make it:(

Sorry guys, I was looking forward to it:(

Recommendations.
Thanks 👍

Other question: What is the purpose of adding a engine stage 3 and then reduce the power limiter? Why not just run a stock engine and spec them with this?
Those cars are already throttle beasts on stock engine, and I doubt I can control them really well with a Engine stage added...

Thanks 👍

Other question: What is the purpose of adding a engine stage 3 and then reduce the power limiter? Why not just run a stock engine and spec them with this?
Those cars are already throttle beasts on stock engine, and I doubt I can control them really well with a Engine stage added...
Probably to equal the torque, so no car has an acceleration advantage over the other.

Thanks 👍

They aren't too bad.

Probably to equal the torque, so no car has an acceleration advantage over the other.
Zonda is 76 kgfm on stock engine and 90 kgfm with engine 3 (the one we must use)
Ferrari is 74 kgfm on stock engine (the one we must use).
So I guess it's nothing related to the torque.

Zonda is 76 kgfm on stock engine and 90 kgfm with engine 3 (the one we must use)
Ferrari is 74 kgfm on stock engine (the one we must use).
So I guess it's nothing related to the torque.
Then something else must make one car better than the other. Plus, I don't own either car yet, so I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Plus, I don't own either car yet, so I have no idea what I'm talking about.
RFQRbSx.gif

any lounges open yet ?

sorry i almost forgot about this just spent most of my gt cash buying the cars so I think I better take part.

no probs m8..i'd forgot until i got home around 5.30..lol

A big thanks to everyone for some great intense racing,proper edge of your seat stuff with these cars!

and crelou/vindi and hamilton for the short notice appearence..well done guys!

:gtpflag:

no probs m8..i'd forgot until i got home around 5.30..lol

A big thanks to everyone for some great intense racing,proper edge of your seat stuff with these cars!

I'm back now to home, I feel so sad for missing this race, i waited it, practiced a lot for it and at the last I can't race it. Sorry again for missing the fun :(. Congrats to winner :)

Sorry for leaving early, I had plans for the night and I wouldn't be able to finish the race in time. Crazy first race, though I really should have pitted. Leading you guys is enough consolation for me. :D

Looking forward to the next!

I can only say the they same as glen.. cheers guys thanks for racing.

over next week I, ll get the times up on this thread, also put the points in the braggin rights hall of fame.

please keep checking the [FGTA] main thread for further events.

TOTAL TIME RESULTS

1st Glenalz81
1hr 10min 36sec.162
16pts

2nd gtpcaine
1hr 10min 46sec.668
15pts

3rd merlinrichards
1hr 11min 12sec.982
14pts

4th iwasere
1hr 13min 49sec.031
13pts

5th vicarsRACING1
1hr 14min 09sec.546
12pts

6th crelou
1hr 14min 10sec.943
11pts

7th Litchi
35min 26sec.053 / DNF
10pts

8th MatheusBond
35min 46sec.438 / DNF
9pts

9th HAMILTONR
DNF x2
8pts

Well done to all, your points will be added to the...

BRAGGIN RIGHTS HoF.png

Latest Posts

Back