[FGTA]Car Wars. rcb929 WINS and takes braggin rightsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter merlinrichards
  • 70 comments
  • 4,794 views
I would like to participate !

I need to do some testing before choosing between the VGTs.


I am sorry but I won't be able to join. An unexpected constraint makes my participation very unlikely. i prefer to cancel my regisytration.
 
Hey guys I know it's a bit late but can I sign up for this?
#12 / @rcb929 / BMW Vision GT / White
 
My merc is metallic orange and when I went to repaint is stated "it is not possible to paint the body of this car".
 
Who's hosting tonight?
 
In the OP it's 8:30 UK time, which is 3:30 Eastern, so 2:30 central.
Daylight savings UK, that is.

My merc is metallic orange and when I went to repaint is stated "it is not possible to paint the body of this car".
Don't think it's paintable then, you'll have to buy a new one. Or pretend it's white/black.
 
Daylight savings UK, that is.


Don't think it's paintable then, you'll have to buy a new one. Or pretend it's white/black.
Guess you are going to have an orange one at the back or I'll have to pass as I'm broke....grinding as we speak.
 
Yeah, the US is in daylight savings also.

Stiggy, can u open the room please..i got to pop out...i'll open the race room when i'm back and give u's a shout..should be back for 9pm or there abouts..thanks m8.
 
I bought this before 1.09 and car will not load to track as it thinks it is prohibited. Even after reseting all to defaults it can not enter...any bright ideas out there.
 
Stiggy, can u open the room please..i got to pop out...i'll open the race room when i'm back and give u's a shout..should be back for 9pm or there abouts..thanks m8.
I won't be home for another 20 min.
 
Sorry guys...out...wrong color...and pre 1.09 car won't load
 
I'll have to make the room public since I don't have everyone on my friends list. Also, is tuning prohibited?
 
Back