[FGTA] GTLMS - GT Le Mans Series: *CLOSED*Finished 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 271 comments
But how long are the races?

here' the time table;

FORTNIGHTLY ON SUNDAYS
All times are in EST (GMT-4)
All times are approximate although we aim to keep as close to schedule as we can.

Room Open : 14:00 EST [GMT-4]
Qualifying Spec Checks : 14:30 EST [GMT-4]
Qualifying Start : 14:40 EST [GMT-4]
Qualifying End : 15:00 EST [GMT-4]
Pre-race Break : 15:00 EST [GMT-4]
Pre-race Break End : 15:10 EST [GMT-4]
Grid Formation : 15:10 EST [GMT-4]
Race Start : 15:15 EST [GMT-4]
Race End (approximately) : 16:15 EST [GMT-4]

Plus all info can be found here.

:@:HAMILTONR which account will u be using please mate :confused: also can get both accounts signed up to the [FGTA] please 👍
Which account? I only have this one. Plus as you know I use the GTP_HAMILTONR psn for Glens room and Robzerio for this. I don't see why that is a problem? Its only because I don't have that much money or cars on the GTP one.

Which account? I only have this one. Plus as you know I use the GTP_HAMILTONR psn for Glens room and Robzerio for this. I don't see why that is a problem? Its only because I don't have that much money or cars on the GTP one.
and I dont have a GTP account for the robzerio one so to me it would be pointless to have two.

:@:HAMILTONR ok its only for the [FGTA] reference. :@:robzerio1 is not your other gtp account :confused:
No the GTP_HAMILTONR is my GTP account :D A clue in the name there :D lol Which I am using to talk to you guys. The Robzerio one was my first account to be setup for PSN, but when I was signing up for GTP it seemed to me that I had to have a specific GTP PSN account hence why later on I set up GTP_HAMILTONR. So unfortunately I am having to use GTP_HAMILTONR in the BMW 10-10 racing and Robzerio (as I already had the R18 & R8) for the GTLMS. But once I have enough money I will revert everything to the GTP_HAMILTONR account. It was a matter of funds/game credits hence the problem, if I could send myself the cars to the other account I would but PS have taken that feature away!! :(

No the GTP_HAMILTONR is my GTP account :D A clue in the name there :D lol Which I am using to talk to you guys. The Robzerio one was my first account to be setup for PSN, but when I was signing up for GTP it seemed to me that I had to have a specific GTP PSN account hence why later on I set up GTP_HAMILTONR. So unfortunately I am having to use GTP_HAMILTONR in the BMW 10-10 racing and Robzerio (as I already had the R18 & R8) for the GTLMS. But once I have enough money I will revert everything to the GTP_HAMILTONR account. It was a matter of funds/game credits hence the problem, if I could send myself the cars to the other account I would but PS have taken that feature away!! :(
**** maybe I do have a GTP account for Robzerio1 I honestly cant remember... if I did wouldn't that affect my overall level? Hence why I thought it best to use just this account!?

Ooops yeh I did have a GTP account... Sorry guys! This is GTP_HAMILTONR and/or Robzerio1. I will use this one from now on in this forum. Either way it doesn't change my PSN!

Back