[FGTA] Rallycross Championship / Powered by CORE. <<rcb929 WINS RD 3>>Open 

Right ok mate i'll add you later or tomorrow (GTP_JIM)
let me just make sure, Thursday at 9pm yeah? and i assume there will be regulation specs for different cars?

Right ok mate i'll add you later or tomorrow (GTP_JIM)
let me just make sure, Thursday at 9pm yeah? and i assume there will be regulation specs for different cars?
Yes mate the will be specs ,. Hopefully 2morrow you adam and matty could join me in a test session just so you can obtain you rallycross licence., its just a simple walk through of a event, once you done it once its like riding a bike lol

Yes mate the will be specs ,. Hopefully 2morrow you adam and matty could join me in a test session just so you can obtain you rallycross licence., its just a simple walk through of a event, once you done it once its like riding a bike lol
I have BTCC race thursday nights at 7 but i should be there if no huge delays, looking forward to it, going to look at some cars now

EDIT: Just thinking about the other tracks, are you yet to decide where to cut them?

Last edited:

I'm probably going to be absent till like 9:30

nice 1 :@:jammy21 I have added your friend request on PSN, if you get the Xsara Rally car tuned up to 498pp 355bhp 1000kgs with no turbo. i'll be ready to test you in the evening sometime this week, if that's not a problem , also if you got a mic that would be really handy too ;)👍

Ok. I'll check my Xsara for the specs. I'll be a lot online this week testing for other race series. We'll be probably online same time at some point of this week.

Official Announcement

car-list-jpg.151743
CAR LIST

Supercar:

supercar.png

RX WRC:
rxwrc-png.179500

RX WRC Lites:
RXlites.png

FWD 2.0L:
Xsara Rally Car '99
498pp