• yes 1 drop score

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes 2 drop scores

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no dropped scores

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tonight was a ****ing joke. I was absolutely chuffed with 20 signed up drivers. very good for a new series but only 8 turned up with 7 AWOL. It's a bloody joke guys, round 1 i was very happy with the racing, but i don't know now.
For those of you who want to carry on, Racing tyres are being replaced with Sports. bloody joke guys, im not a person who likes to be messed around with. Results up soon.
wondered where you was brendon, no prob mate thanks 👍

tonight was a ****ing joke. I was absolutely chuffed with 20 signed up drivers. very good for a new series but only 8 turned up with 7 AWOL. It's a bloody joke guys, round 1 i was very happy with the racing, but i don't know now.
For those of you who want to carry on, Racing tyres are being replaced with Sports. bloody joke guys, im not a person who likes to be messed around with. Results up soon.
You don't have to change to sports soft just because of me lol. To be honest, i was also p!ssed that i slogged my balls out on RMs and then i had to start on the grid near the back of the pack. I think it should of been reverse order straight away but i can't be bothered anymore with it. Sorry to let you all down, i'm just terrible when it comes to online racing.

Qualifying
1. Skengdigi (330bhp) 2.07.104
2. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 (310BHP) 2.07.504
3. Fishylocked (315bhp) 2.08.169
4. GTP_JIM 2.008.188
5. Glacc3751 2.08.590
6. johnboy-1975- 2.08.618
7. CRANK_U1 (RM)(320BHP) 2.09.463
8. glenn_cullen (RM) 2.09.847

Race 1
1. Fishylocked (315bhp)
2. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 (310bhp)
3. johnboy-1975-
4. Skengdigi (330bhp)
5. Glacc3751
6. CRANK_U1 (RM)(320bhp)
7. glenn_cullen (RM)
8. GTP_JIM
Fastest lap RS - LLOYDZ_ELITE69 - 2.06.660
Fastest lap RM - CRANK_U1 - 2.08.372
Lap leaders - Fishylocked, Skengdigi, GTP_JIM

Race 2
1. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 (315bhp)
2. Skengdigi (325bhp)
3. glenn_cullen
4. Fishylocked (RM)(310bhp) - Reprimand
5. johnboy-1975- (RM)(320bhp)
6.GTP_JIM (RM)
DNF. CRANK_U1
DNF. Glacc3751 (RM)(330bhp)
Fastest lap RS - LLOYDZ_ELITE69 - 2.05.899
Fastest lap RM - johnboy-1975- - 2.08.483
Lap leaders - LLOYDZ_ELITE69, Skengdigi, glenn_cullen, CRANK_U1

Race 3
1. Fishylocked (325bhp)
2. johnboy-1975- (330bhp)
3. Glacc3751
4. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 (RM)(310bhp)
5. glenn_cullen (320bhp) - Reprimand
6. GTP_JIM
Fastest lap RS - Fishylocked - 2.08.111
Fastest lap RM - LLOYDZ_ELITE69 - 2.09.430
Lap leaders - johnboy-1975-, Fishylocked, Glacc3751

If you want your penalty's explained please PM me​

Last edited:
You don't have to change to sports soft just because of me lol. To be honest, i was also p!ssed that i slogged my balls out on RMs and then i had to start on the grid near the back of the pack. I think it should of been reverse order straight away but i can't be bothered anymore with it. Sorry to let you all down, i'm just terrible when it comes to online racing.
sports are better anyway

Don't worry, you're not the only one who has been plagued with unreliable people in the past...

Dude people signed up too what you offered don't start changing things to suit you wont win anyway. You may please 1 and naff off 3!:odd:

Shame about the low attendance this week, but this is still a great series. Brilliant and clean racing everyone 👍

I don't think I need an explanation for my reprimand, sorry @LLOYDZELITE69 :guilty: I wasn't going for a pass, I just fell asleep momentarily and broke way too late so I went for the divebomb rather than punt you off the track. Reprimand deserved!!

Sssshh! My name's Malcolm :D or Glenn :lol:

You shoulda been there mate race 3 I was all over the place. Just after I divebombed lloyd I left the racing line to let true through, only thing is I seemed to forget which side the racing line was on and just parked it right on the chicane exit line :crazy: Soz true mate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UFzSiwOxBqTTHBTKh0fdLgA8BB9GirMXW1DMYIzbKE/edit#gid=0
ok RS it is
@bcd73 @Hazz_69 @Harb84 @Soyuz 77 @rclark83 you guys have recieved a warning due to being AWOL
@1996mikey2412 @TruGenTimeless due to it being the second week you have been AWOL, you recieve a reprimand.
However a big thanks to the guys who actually turned up 👍
Sorry m8 yesterday i was at work until 7 pm should of told u i wouldnt be attending sorry to lloyd aswel will make next week.

I'm sorry to say that guys, but unfortunately as of next week i won't be attending this series anymore. It was great to race with all of you guys in my first ever online series. I'm sorry to my friend CRANK as well.

yezh brendon mate, im guessing your wheel. let me know when

Can i ask who will actually be turning up wednesday? so i have an idea of numbers

Me, and yeah mate I can't re-get used to it. I have no confidence with it anymore, guess its something to do with when it pulls and stuff xD so not used to it friends wheel is a lot lower spec/

I'm sorry to say that guys, but unfortunately as of next week i won't be attending this series anymore. It was great to race with all of you guys in my first ever online series. I'm sorry to my friend CRANK as well.
That's a shame people dropping like fly's around here.:irked:

Back