• yes 1 drop score

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes 2 drop scores

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no dropped scores

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some people taking the biscuit. no response from many and those who say they can't come are online, pretty sad tbh
racing will go ahead regardless. from 20 down to 8. if anyone else wants to go, please do it and dont stay because you feel you have to.

Anyone else driven the car today since the update? It feels a bit different to me and I've noticed that the rear toe is on 0.60, I can't remember but I think it was the standard 0.20 before

Anyone else driven the car today since the update? It feels a bit different to me and I've noticed that the rear toe is on 0.60, I can't remember but I think it was the standard 0.20 before
20 indeed, so wtf we going to understeer like mad, I like front toe on - rear tow very low +

20 indeed, so wtf we going to understeer like mad, I like front toe on - rear tow very low +

It's weird, not a crazy amount of understeer or oversteer but it switches between under/over all the way through the corner, like a few times a second. Probably doesn't slow it down much, it just feels odd

it just keeps getting worse. ARGH!
We will take a 2 week break, try to sort things out. i'll be approaching each driver and i'll be seeing their commitment, hopeful the numbers will pick up

With me the problem is the wednesday night thing my shift pattern makes me work everyother wednesday so il miss every other race so i might as well drop out. Sorry m8

Latest Posts

Back