[FGTA] - WGTC - P1K3Y_M1K3Y Clinches PRO title, TK_Hansen AM. 1066 Teams and BMW Manufacturers!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 1,206 comments
Crap.

I just found out that I have to meet some freaking relatives on Saturday:mad:. I will most likely miss Monza:(. If this costs me the championship...🤬.

:(
Oh :( good job you have a drop score yet, that will now be this 0 score.

What's the official weather settings for the Monza race?
Hmm, looking at the report, there is still a chance of some rain through the night, so I think we will run:
Weather at start of race: 0
Changeability: 10
Surface water: 0

I just hope it don't mess us about too much :nervous:

I just fuc*ing HATE the stupid PS3 technology! :banghead: The (NEW !!!) disc reader heated up so hard, that it literally baked the GT6 CD !!! That was already my 3rd disc reader, I'm so fed up with this sh:censored: ...

I took pictures of that weird "track" in my game. I really couldn't see where i was going, but just have a look on that...
Like i was flying above the mountains... I begin to hate Plastation and GT6 :banghead:

Attachments

• 20140517_210815.jpg
    20140517_210815.jpg
    985.4 KB · Views: 6
What the 🤬
I was leading with 20 secs in front of rclark til that point :banghead: That was it, now I don't need to race the last one any more... Doesn't make any sense... But it's Nurb, so I'll have to. So much effort literally for NOTHING.
But well, I won't talk about that 🤬 any more, it's just a game..

Back