FH2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 41 comments
I know it isn't, but that's not what I meant. I like digital downloading, but I don't like the fact Turn 10 keeps pushing people to digital download to a point that you can't even get everything with a physical copy anymore. It's unfair to the people that prefer to hang onto physical discs while we still have them.

I know it isn't, but that's not what I meant. I like digital downloading, but I don't like the fact Turn 10 keeps pushing people to digital download to a point that you can't even get everything with a physical copy anymore. It's unfair to the people that prefer to hang onto physical discs while we still have them.
Pretry sure the disc versions can get all the cars dependant on what edition it is.

I'm just glad it's not to the level of pcars, where if you bought the disc, which was no cheaper than digital, you had to pay for two packs that were free for digital.

So far, every car is available to physical copy owners. For FM6, only the pre-order MX-5 isn't, but that's no different than their typical pre-order situation with different stores having different cars.

In the WIR article, Brian mentioned this pack wasn't intended for any current FH2 owners, it's only meant for people who just buy the game digitally now in the bundle. It's an unexpected glitch that certain people have gained access to it, so T10 is looking into a solution.

Pretry sure the disc versions can get all the cars dependant on what edition it is.
The disc version can't get the cars in the 10 year anniversary car pack, which includes some cars that haven't been in FH2 before.

In the WIR article, Brian mentioned this pack wasn't intended for any current FH2 owners, it's only meant for people who just buy the game digitally now in the bundle. It's an unexpected glitch that certain people have gained access to it, so T10 is looking into a solution.
Oh, my mistake then. Although, I still wish that we all could get the pack. Seriously, I would like to personally drive an Aston Martin DBS in FH2.

The disc version can't get the cars in the 10 year anniversary car pack, which includes some cars that haven't been in FH2 before.

Oh, my mistake then. Although, I still wish that we all could get the pack. Seriously, I would like to personally drive an Aston Martin DBS in FH2.
Edit: sorry had forza 6 on my brain. You do realise though that those with digital can't access the cars either right now?

Edit: sorry had forza 6 on my brain. You do realise though that those with digital can't access the cars either right now?

Some people can - it seems those that originally pre-ordered digitally. Possibly needed to be the Ultimate/Collector's/Whatever edition, not sure. But people who've owned the game since Day 1 are getting access to the pack for some reason.

Some people can - it seems those that originally pre-ordered digitally. Possibly needed to be the Ultimate/Collector's/Whatever edition, not sure. But people who've owned the game since Day 1 are getting access to the pack for some reason.

Those that could have now been locked out. The cars remain in the Autoshow and/or garage, but are unusable.

Precisely. I have the Day One edition, and I can't have these cars.
Day one as in "preordered digitally and downloaded before release" day one. These people were able to access them the other day and have them in their garage but they now cannot be used.

Day one as in "preordered digitally and downloaded before release" day one. These people were able to access them the other day and have them in their garage but they now cannot be used.
Yeah, that's me. I really hope something will be sorted out and I can drive that RS7.

Back