FH2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by willbsn13, Aug 18, 2015.

1. willbsn13

willbsn13

[​IMG]

Well. Looks like the NSX-R, DBS, 350Z and RS7 Sportback are coming to FH2! Although I got a game update and the cars can be seen in the promo section - but theres no where to get them on the store. I guess we'll get details later?

MHPALA, Populuxe Cowboy and fortbo like this.
  2. eminem09494

eminem09494

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    TeamCZRRacing and GBalao888 like this.
  3. VXR

VXR

It should be, since most of those cars are already in Horizon 2.

funkydunk likes this.
  4. GroupB

GroupB Premium

It's available now for free. Just start the game and the update will automatically add the cars to the autoshow.

EDIT: Apparently this only works with digital copies of the game.

EDIT 2: And apparently it doesn't work with ALL digital copies of the game, and no one really understands why yet.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    symo63 likes this.
  5. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Shame none of the cars can be painted or have their livieres removed. I mean, it's expected, but considering a few of them aren't in there in any other form, it's disappointing.

But hey, free is free.

6. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

Yeah, but they'd have a nerve if they charged for a pack made up completely of recycled content.

7. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Are these cars not showing up for anyone? I updated the game but they're nowhere to be found. I reset the game too and nothing happened. :confused:

8. symo63

symo63

Yeah it didn't show up for me. Perhaps you need to have the Car pass?

9. The Stig Farmer

The Stig Farmer

Affirmative...

Oddly enough, I can see it in the Store, but as a bundle-only deal. Got the update and everything.

Maybe full release tomorrow/tonight/whatever time that is in ur homeland

10. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Seems people with the physical copy aren't getting access, only digital versions.

GranTurismo guy and symo63 like this.
  11. VXR

VXR

That's a bummer about not being able to paint them. A stock RS7 would've been a nice addition to the game.

12. GroupB

GroupB Premium

Ah OK, I am working from a digital copy.

symo63 likes this.
  13. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Hopefully, this was a mistake. It makes zero sense to make this exclusive to people who downloaded the game.

14. GroupB

GroupB Premium

Well, technically it's only available to those who purchase the game digitally in one of the bundles they're currently promoting.
    The confusing part is that some people who bought digitally long ago are receiving it (such as myself), and others are not.

15. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

They just started showing up in the autoshow about an hour ago. They're all free, both in terms of real money and in-game money. Coincidentally, I saw an RS7 today and was thinking it's a shame it's not in the game. And just a few hours later, here it is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. VXR

VXR

Compared to the GT Anniversary paints, they're not overly attractive are they!

17. JC_Dude

JC_Dude

I like them, I just wish they all had the liveries they had on the covers.

VXR likes this.
  18. doctorrg

doctorrg

Unfortunately, it does make a lot of sense, with all the push for digital. All we've got are two discs, and I guess that's that.

19. 88FoxBodyFan

88FoxBodyFan

The fact that there hasn't been an article posted on the news page of the official Forza site regarding the car pack leads me to believe that they are definitely experiencing some technical difficulties with the pack.

20. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Okay, this is very odd. When I fired up FH2 tonight, I was in a different car and a different location than I was when I shut it down last night. None of the 10th anniversary cars are in the Autoshow. They do still show in my garage, but when I try to get into one, I get a message that says "Marketplace Error: Failed to download required marketplace data. Please try again later." Sounds like they are having some serious issues with this DLC. I wonder if the inability to paint the cars or cover the livery is associated with the problems they're having?

21. VXR

VXR

One can only hope. Otherwise, it would lead me to believe that the RS7 could well be in a September DLC the way the Juke turned up in July's after the Pringles promotion ended on June 30th.

22. GroupB

GroupB Premium

I have the exact same deal going on. Loaded in driving a different car, Anniversary cars gone from Autoshow and "Marketplace Error" when picked from garage.

23. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

Am I being stupid here?

No sign of them anywhere in my version

And I had the update.

Curious.

24. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

I think someone may have jumped the gun on the release of this pack at PG/T10. They are kinda quiet on it so looks like a ooops.

88FoxBodyFan likes this.
  25. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I'm pretty sure you're right on the money there. This is the strangest DLC rollout I've ever seen.

26. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

Did Ferrari tell T10, "nope you can't do that to a Ferrari even in virtual land!"?

DK, BoneSawTX and VXR like this.
  27. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

I just saw an R8 Anni in my game,does this mean they are available to me? I'm not online and I have the disc version with VIP.

Edit:A 458 Anni also showed up in a race I'm doing.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  28. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

I had a Anni car in one of my races, cant remember which one though, still cant get them here, what's going on??

29. The Stig Farmer

The Stig Farmer

The Anniversary cars are in the game as AI vehicles but we just can't access them ourselves yet...

Quite fishy. At least it appears to be a free pack, not like there's any money at stake here.

30. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

I only just found out about this pack today. It's kinda nice the see the Audi RS7 and Aston Martin DBS in FH2, but I wish Turn 10 would release a pack with stock versions of the cars. Also, if it's only available to digital downloads, then I guess I should forget about the pack. There's no way in hell I'm buying the same game again just for one lousy car pack.

Also, this push towards digital downloading needs to stop; it's really getting annoying.

TeamCZRRacing and symo63 like this.