FH3 Gamertag/Friends Database

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 78 comments
United States
Azle, Texas, USA
GTP_KinLM
KinLM
I haven't found one of these yet, if the mods deem it unacceptable then feel free to close it.

But I would like to try and keep a database of people on GTPlanet who play FH3 and would like to have more friends to play with.

If anybody would like to post their gamer tag (and possibly how often you might play, to keep this thread from being a "post count" helper) I will try and keep a main list in the OP to make it easier for people to add each other.

My GT is KinLM. I will try and play when I can but I'm in college/uni right now so hours are limited.

Master list:

Almu89

AmeerSixtySeven

BeeKirby7

Chuck155111

CiaranGTR94

ClassicBrend

diegorborges82

Erayo1988

GBalao888

ITheKitten

itrfred2

Jacks86

Jamobomb86

JvM333

Kannon33r

kimky

KinLM

korza493

magilt

McSoap90

NickRoss98

NLxAROSA

PEUGEOTIC

PrecisionXCIV

Quattro Saltire

Reparablepear

RokkitShipp

RoLnD79

Shawn Phillips

Sinner Bopper

SlipZtrEm

SN95NIK

StigMurcielagoZ

StubbyPath86

TheMaxrevv

ToyGTone

TS040HYBRID1

VenomSquad11

Vincenzodelfaro

WhitemanLS1

zoliMXH

Last edited:
GT is NickRoss98. Feel free to add me anytime.

you should totally change the title though, we ain't talking about forza motorsport 3 after all lol

FM3 is that way. ;)

GT is exactly the same as my forum name: SlipZtrEm.
GT is NickRoss98. Feel free to add me anytime.

you should totally change the title though, we ain't talking about forza motorsport 3 after all lol
Apologies, I've been up all night going between trying to find Barn Finds and studying for a midterm, guess my sleepiness got to me. ;) hopefully fixed all those typos.

I will add these to the list also.

XBL is AmeerSixtySeven. (Some imposter stole Ameer67!)

---

I also posted a suggestion in the site support section asking to let us show our Xbox names under our GTP username.

Not been on here for a while but it seems like the best forum for FH3 - my GT is Jacks86 - I'll be adding people from here

Gamertag: Sinner Bopper

Pretty much all I'm playing atm mainly offline as I wanna enjoy as much as I can before I end up playing exclusively online. Have a crew set up (Subside) if anyone fancies a quiet club with mature gamers who play for fun without being jerks.

List should be up to date again. As always, please notify me if I misspelled or left out your name.

Latest Posts

Back