FH3 November Alpinestars Car Pack

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 155 comments
If it's gotta be another S-chassis, why not this:

IMG_8630-2.jpg
Classic Silvia is actually obtainable in FM6 so hope is not dead!

How can you tell they're HPD parts?

Mind you, I only installed the Rally body kit...

The brand of the part, for all Forza Aero it will have a Forza logo, but aftermarket kits have the particular brand logo. I think someone's posibbly just inserted the wrong logo when adding the car to the game.

You can't forget the original Mustang was based on a shortened Falcon chassis. And thus shared pretty much all major components. Thus it was always designed with a V8 in mind.

It used the Falcon frame and most of its running gear, but with significant re-engineering - to the point that the Convertible version was designed first, in order to ensure they had a chassis stiff enough to handle the V8's torque and eventual roof removal. The result was a much beefier frame, reinforced with welded crossmembers and siderails, and "torque box" subframes.

The XR Falcon, IIRC, didn't feature any new trick over the preceding XP, which saw the introduction of the "torque box". And I think it's safe to assume that it wasn't as stiff as a Gen I Mustang (although it undoubtedly fared much better on the harsh Australian roads of the time than the original XK).

(Also, knowing its history, I'd wager that the original Falcon wasn't designed with a V8 in mind... :lol:)

(Also, knowing its history, I'd wager that the original Falcon wasn't designed with a V8 in mind... :lol:)
If were talking about the original American Ford Falcon here, it did come with a 4.3L V8 originally as an option. Though granted, those were released in limited numbers.

Back