FH3 What To Build Series

United States
United States
TurboJunky34
This is a series where you tell me what to build and I will randomly choose one of the requests and that will be the next episode. So lets jump right into it and start by checking out the first episode below with more to come weekly. Stay tuned and post requests!

Not sure what engine swaps are available? Here is a detailed list of the engine swaps and what cars they can be swapped into.

Last edited:
You were right, wanted the original straight 6 and the AWD drivetrain. Sorry I wasn't very specific. Thanks for building it!
No problem. Just wanted to add that part in because most people just ask for a car and dont really specify what certain engine or drivetrain they want

Grip 350Z with original V6 and rwd
Got a quick question. Do you want pure grip? I tried the car with a turbo swap at S1 900 but it kicked the rear end out stupid easy so I turned it down to A class and it grips super good in corners. Is A class good enough?

If you're going to do the Z34,it was a car I was going to use for skill chains and exploring so probly needs rally suspension,is the GTR engine an option? if not not a problem,class isn't a problem either as i most likely won't be using it for competitive racing,the Evo VIII MR i made still top ended at 260mph which isn't bad for a rally car.:lol: I'll let you decide if keeping it FR is best or making it 4WD.

@Rob192005 The GTR motor is an option in the Fairlady Z (350z) but not in the 370Z. Kinda weird in my opinion. I have updated the Main post with a link to all motor swaps which shows the motors and the cars they can be swapped into. If you want it for offroad and so it is easy to drive I would recommend AWD but if you also want top speed, typically RWD is lighter so in reality it will have a better top end. Also did you want the biggest motor swap possible just for a badass tune?

Last edited:
@Rob192005 The GTR motor is an option in the Fairlady Z (350z) but not in the 370Z. Kinda weird in my opinion. I have updated the Main post with a link to all motor swaps which shows the motors and the cars they can be swapped into. If you want it for offroad and so it is easy to drive I would recommend AWD but if you also want top speed, typically RWD is lighter so in reality it will have a better top end. Also did you want the biggest motor swap possible just for a badass tune?
Thanks,after searching through the list,the RB26 is a go,maybe turbo the bleep out of it then :lol: decided to keep it FR as it will be easier to throw around and as you said lighter too.:)

Last edited:
Ok cool. I will work on the build today and I usually upload 3-4 videos during monday-friday. So chances are Monday you can expect to see the video.

Back