FH4 - Dream Builds

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 14 comments
Australia
Western Sydney
mustafur
Thought I would make a thread for those to post their builds on here either video or picture and explain a bit about what you have done, this is not about racing just about what ever you made, doesn't have to be setting lap records or what not.

This here is my ideal version of a Hakosuka Skyline GT-R.

Unlike alot of real Japanese builds on this car where they go for the throw everything about and basically make it a R34 with a C10 Shell I have gone for the Modern Look but keeping the original S20 Inline Six, modding it to the complete maximum this engine gives a unique scream from engines of that era but with Handling from this century I also kept it RWD.

I keep forgetting to post about my current favourite Forza hobby, which is building drift cars out of cars that would never be built into drift cars. I basically just put as many upgrades as I can on them with two exceptions; engine swaps (unless the stock engine is too peaky to be a good drifter when fully upgraded) and AWD conversions, unless the car is literally undriveable without, but that hasn't happened yet. My Veyron is still AWD but with an 85% rear torque bias.

Here's my S7:
2bc1cf1d-9852-45f6-b687-e99c289acffe

I've got an R390, F355 Berlinetta and a few other cars that I would consider to be too old or exotic to be made into a drift car, but without going entirely too far - I'm not going to convert my Alfa P3, for example.

They're all blue with shiny, very JDM tuner wheels - my Veyron has those 3-spoke wheels that would otherwise look great on an RX7.

I've also got two rally builds roughly inspired by the fact that the F40 and 959 were the results of projects that would end up in Group B, in a way. An F40 Competizione and 911 GT1 Strassenversion, both with AWD conversions, rally suspension and (sometimes) rally tyres, the F40 has a fully upgraded F50 engine swap and the 911 is otherwise stock, because I ran out of money:

fe6dfbfb-ba58-4496-9cd9-b78d17f6a4fa

a1fd1b12-0bd3-4f98-80e7-7afc03aa5897

I might try to find or make an Alitalia livery for the Ferrari (keeping it in the FIAT family) and a Rothmans livery for the Porsche.

I got a nice classic cruiser built for Spring and Summer, but I'm waiting for Winter to end before I show it off.

Recently I've been going through my garage to find community liveries for cars I like and tuning them in various different ways (i.e. not just drag/drift/maxed out/motorway racing). A couple from tonight that I quite like are this ToTip F40 GT replica:

ToTip F40 GT.jpg

For which I used the info found here but there weren't any good replicas of this particular livery - just one that had a really ugly take on the Ferrari lettering above the exhaust that I'd have to stare at while playing, so I used the version above which is actually from an F40 Competizione (my actual F40 C currently has the Pilot livery on it). It ended up with a PI score of 888 which is close enough to the S1 ceiling for me.

The other is a bit different:

Biogas Scirocco.jpg

I was trying to find this STCC livery, but in the process found this one instead. I obviously put the VW racing aero on it and tuned it to S1 (racing everything except the engine, which uses mostly sport parts I think - I spent over 1M cr. on tuning tonight so I might be getting mixed up), I have no idea if it's true to the real life car but it's fun to drive.

A couple of others I remember from tonight are the 1994 Le Mans EB110 and Vitaphone Saleen S7, there are some really great paints out there if you dig around a bit, many of them have barely any likes and downloads but I guess some were stolen from other users (that's a thing, right?) so it's hard to know if they deserve credit or not.

I don't often do swaps. The competitive system of FH4 makes it difficult to balance competitiveness and aesthetics.

I have a One-Fifty ('55 Chevy) with an LS3, but most are just pushed as far as I can on the class I elect for them, original components.

I prefer the old system of FM4 with swaps from the same manufacturer. Not a fan of V8 Mazdas, which are really the only reason for them to remove the old system.

Aside from my bone stock collection of cars I’ve just started doing 100% accurate tuning replicas applying ONLY the parts that these tuned versions had.

First up is the RE-AMEMIYA BOOST UP ADVAN RX-7 FD3S, using the RX-7 Spirit R Type A as a base.

DC124FED-C464-4F04-BB54-9D725D8948C7.jpeg

Specs:
A 767
340 BHP
386 NM
1270 KG

Upgrades:
Sport Intake
Sport Ignition
Sport Exhaust
Sport Intercooler
Sport Oil & Cooling
Sport Brakes
Sport Suspension
Sport Anti-Roll Bars
Sport Clutch
Sport Transmission (3.10 Final Drive)
Sport Differential
Sport Tyres
255 Front Tyre Width
17” Rota P45R Rims
C-West Front Bumper
C-West Side Skirts
Sarona Rear Bumper
C-West Hood
C-West Rear Wing

I don't often do swaps. The competitive system of FH4 makes it difficult to balance competitiveness and aesthetics.

I have a One-Fifty ('55 Chevy) with an LS3, but most are just pushed as far as I can on the class I elect for them, original components.

I prefer the old system of FM4 with swaps from the same manufacturer. Not a fan of V8 Mazdas, which are really the only reason for them to remove the old system.
Although funnily enough LS Mazda RX7s and Miatas are a common build in real life, I agree with you on Family engine swaps should be the Norm, but if they already have them then I don't mind others.

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2019.03.13 - 21.04.08.30.png

I recently bought a Fiat 595 from Auction House for 4,000 credits. What a deal!

Original owner just nabbed wheelspin from its skill tree, and then left it alone on the Auction House. I thought this little car deserves better than that, so I decided to pay a homage to R: Racing Evolution and make a replica of Fiat 500 in that game. So, here goes:

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2019.03.14 - 15.10.55.21.png

This is the replica of the Privateer-spec Fiat 500. Well, sponsorship stickers may not be completely accurate, but it's what's under the hood (or trunk for that matter) that counts.

It has 52 horsepower, 1146 pound weight, and 61 ft-lbs of torque (it's supposed to have 124 ft-lbs torque, but I haven't got a clue how I'm supposed to achieve that), all adding up to nifty 185 PI. Tire compound and width are both stock, but it's still very agile through the corners, and it's no slouch on straights either.

I don't expect 200 PI cult car racing to be everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I can't get enough of this cute little racer.

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2019.03.14 - 15.13.33.37.png

On subject of Fiat in R: Racing Evolution, how can we forget about this piece of work?

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2019.03.14 - 15.09.54.53.png

Boom! GT Racing-spec Fiat, with 300 HP 1.6L turbo rally engine. Complementing the souped-up engine is race transmission, suspension, tire, and full suite of Forza Aero. It's not a 100% accurate replica (for starter, it shouldn't have any aero parts), but it's as close as it's going to get.

All the additional upgrades give this car an astonishing 834 PI, which is very far away from the car's comfort zone. It doesn't have enough power to compete with other cars of similar PI, but it has amazing brake and acceleration that allows it to rocket out of hairpins. High speed corners are really dodgy, though, because you never know when the car's rear end is going to give up and go for a big slide.

All in all, it's pretty difficult car to handle. It might make a good drifter though.

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2019.03.14 - 15.06.15.92.png

GT Racing-spec Fiat served me well on this summer's Abarthon challenges, but on the whole, I think I prefer Privateer-spec Fiat more. It might be slower, but it's no less exciting for it.

1998 turbocharged Golf GTI VR6.

rsz_img_498eae7b-6b33-4df7-9f0c-ee973ac7433b-01.png

A fast road build, designed more for cruising and torque riding.

• Turbo upgrade, with Sport exhaust for 250bhp
  • Race springs and full locking LSD. Racing brakes.
  • 17"BBS turbofans and 235 section Sport tyres.
  • LSD set to 75% on acceleration.
  • Ride height set to 4.0 front and rear. 2 degrees camber on front, 2.5 on rear.
  • Carbon wrapped mirrors and body colour rim paint.

rsz_img_e2266358-7e42-4ba6-b106-9e0db710fa35-01.png

f71a0fa0-e930-4333-ac21-071463185102.jpeg
d9c42a93-d299-4b6f-b58a-be72a3cc88dd.jpeg

One of my absolute favorite builds, this weapon is my Team Cadillac Rally Car, which sports a blown 427, all wheel drive, and the necessary rally upgrades to make her handle dirt. Full specs are 861 horsepower/ 745 torque, 3398 lbs which fields it to S2/909 class. The car is quick, and the handling is a little loose but very fast, perfect as a dedicated rally/winter machine, and it absolutely dominates the Modern Muscle class when you race against them.

I have the tune listed on the hub, either look under creator DarkDeeds427 or search for Team Caddy Rally.

190.jpg

Built this a while back and even used it in the Forzathon. Top of A Class and not a bad setup IMO :)

Back