/// FIA / ACO GT Spec World Championship \\\ Status: Testing and Registration

  • Thread starter Thread starter paskowitz
  • 70 comments
  • 5,041 views
So far there are about 10 entrants, including myself. 6 more until a list is final. Remember all entrants must post in the format stated in the OP. If you are interested, and your post does not not fit the format, you may edit your original post or submit a new one.
 
Ok here I go!
Psn: Mitch_Z06
Class: GT1
Time Zone: AUS AEST
Car: Corvette Z06 RM

Suggested cars:

McLaren F1 Stealth
Zonda R
McLaren F1 GTR
Nissan GTR LM
Nissan Z LM

Tracks:

Indy Roadcourse
Daytona Road Course
Nurburgring 24 H
Monza
Circuit La Sarthe
 
Got another strong candidate for GT2, I have a new found love for the McLaren MP4-12C!!
 
Registrations are opened, if you love GT cars this the Series for you don't miss out!

Link to 1st post
 
Ok, so where's the entry list?
 
PSN / GTP : Quiinten
( UTC+01:00)
GT2
I wanna drive the Audi r8 lms .
 
I am on break without my PS3. This thread will resume after the 29th.
 
I need the date , days and ours to be shure to get in
 
Psn: P_O_P_E
Class: GT2
Time Zone: US MST(GMT-7)
Car: R8 LMS
 
I have a suggestion. Why not declare the class cars and then put a PP and/or hp limit on it and let everyone do what they want as far as tuning, then you don't have to police anything or depend on anyone's honesty as far as not having mods they shouldn't have. And let people choose their own cars from the class and let them use multiple rides if they choose. I'm not sure what is gained by making someone choose a car out of a group of cars, going to the first race and finding they are 3 seconds off pace because they chose the wrong car. Good way to lose interest quickly I think.
 
Back