FIA European Truck Racing Championship - July 18 2019 (PS4, XOne, Switch and PC)

• Thread starter er185es
  • 97 comments
I seen on Walmart you can get it mailed in about 6 days, Bestbuy had it around two weeks. Can’t find it on the PS store either.

Edit:
Microsoft is showing its available on xbox.

So this game is finally out in the US and I'm happy about that but the price caught me off guard. I googled this game a few times and it said $39 everywhere. I went to download it yesterday on the psn store and it said $59. I could've sworn this game wasn't gonna be full price. I still bought it but still.

Is this any good?
Yes. It's not amazing, but it's solid. The GTPlanet review is accurate and fair. My only major complaint is that the AI is slow even on the hardest difficulty, which has dampened my enthusiasm for playing through more than one championship season. But I enjoyed the season that I played, and it's worth checking out if you're looking for something different.

It's probably a 15-50 hour game, not a hundreds-of-hours game, so take that into consideration. I don't regret paying full price for it, but I could understand if someone more frugal than me decided to wait for it to be on sale. I see that another poster above mentioned it being $59 on the Playstation... that seems steep to me. I paid $40ish on PC and I'm reasonably satisfied, but I'm not sure I'd pay $60ish for it.

Last edited:
Back