FIA GT Manufacturer Series - Connection Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Geenine
  • 3 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
1
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just got disconnected due to data loss. Can’t get back in and now I have zero points for the Round. Anyway to get back in?
 
Seems not, its only a test series so do the rest if you can but it doesn't really mean anything at the moment I think. If there was a way of letting them know it's happened it might be worth doing that.
 
Like everything else about this game it's just a work in progress and we're the free.. I mean sorry PAYING a alpha testers. The whole premise of this game is online and the whole game therefore is nowhere near even ready, stable and enjoyable yet. It has a really early demo feel to it... Yuk.
 
I've had crashes and stuff but never had anything go wrong when it mattered so far (like in this Sport series at the moment).

The bug when you're just sat on the grid and can't move is the most annoying!

There is always tomorrows race if you can make that one :) Gone are the days games are released bug free, GT's of the past (1,2,3,4) were solid from my experience too.
 
Back