FIA GT1 Blancpain Irl Season 2 | We Have 10 Sign Ups for the Rolex 24Hrs of Daytona!!!

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 1,192 comments
If its today I might make it but not next week.

I was Actually talking about over all or in general. Most series have 6 to 9 drivers so I was just taking a quick check since there has been very little treading here.

I was Actually talking about over all or in general. Most series have 6 to 9 drivers so I was just taking a quick check since there has been very little treading here.

I am about to go on holiday so gonna struggle to commit to this. Sorry count me out

I'm most likely going to have to pass it up mate, N24 and WEC is getting well and truly in stride now so my focus lies elsewhere,

It's a real shame to come back from holidays and find our series is on a downslide ):

If this series goes kaput then I will most likely focus on doing iRacing for a while I think. This was the one thing keeping me around gt5 til 6 comes out!

So I'll put my name down as interested but only if it is worth while to keep going!

We have 6 drivers still in to win. If that's enough for the drivers to keep racing this, then I'm game too. We'll see how the Nuburg rd goes!

Interest Check

Just checking if this series still has atleast 8 drivers interest before we start knocking out practice laps just to show up to a driverless race. If we can get atleast 7 to 8 drivers still wanting to see this series through then we will keep on going to the end of the season. But if drivers have moved on from this series then I can go ahead and close this series down and put my efforts towards another series I have in mind. Here's a list of drivers that are still showing interest in this series.

1. JoeTruckV8
2. TnT-2000
3. Pluxtheduck
4. Richyb28
5. Jordy

Last edited:
I've just joined Autobacs SuperGT and I like this as well, if you need drivers sign me up. Wanna race with R8 LMS (Team Playstation)

Edit: I won't be here this weekend, sorry.

Last edited:
Good test session TnT & Sinlander. I finally added the 20hp and still didn't break 54's. "Go Figure"

I shall be there tonight in my usual r35 tc, sorry for no responce guys as ive bin testing for the n24h 2014 car selection series, i will be ready for todays event though

I shall be there tonight in my usual r35 tc, sorry for no responce guys as ive bin testing for the n24h 2014 car selection series, i will be ready for todays event though

Cool. See ya there. :)

I think it's 42 or 52 laps guys. Be prepaired for either one. Which ever puts us between 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Joes phone is out and I won't know till he signs on to GT Planet.

An enjoyable race, managed to work through the grid with all putting up a good fight, i couldnt get anywere near callums pace so as he came up behind i just let him go, had to do a 1 stop to get the gtr up there in the points and was happy to finish between the fords, looking forward to next event

I could not drive the GTR LM. I set it up offline so thats probably a contributing reason why the thing sucked. I was able to get the 55s but barely driveable on the slow corners. Im not feeling that, Ill just go back to the Z which I started the season in.

I believe the last reg change for the GTR's put them on pace with the fastest car on grid the Ford GT. Cal's times don't count since he can make any chassis do unbelievable things so going off the times of the other Fords & GTR drivers they both had the 54's potential. Will see how Suzuka goes this track seems to be in favor of the GTR I think. Team Ford, Team Viper, Team Nissan GTR seem to be very close in balancing now. It was cool to see Team Nissan Concept out on track too. I was hoping to see the Concept Nissan's out there again next round. At this point if Rich wants to swap out of the BMW for a new ride he's more than welcome. The BMW will be getting dropped for sure especially even more now that we are getting the ALMS Crowne Plaza BMW Z4 GT3!

Yeah joe I defo want to get out of the BMW and use the Panoz, I havnt tested it yet but I think i'll get on better in that. only problem I have at the moment is work has picked up and im going to be starting early for the next few weeks, so i'll let you know if I can make the races closer to there start dates 👍

Back